Breeno's trip report - 13th-17th July

Started by -breeno-, July 17, 2008, 11:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

It is a great report and as I like to take a lot of photos in the parks I really enjoy your pictures, which are absolutely stunning :D

Looking forward to the upcoming days
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Katie-Sparrow

You have some brilliant pictures  :)  Glad You Had a godd time!
x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

Clarebelle

Cant wait to read day two
Glad you had a good time! I cant believe you got a blacony!!!!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

SophieD

great trip report for day one!! =D>

can't wait for the rest!!

stunning photos by the way!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Captain Pan

Lets keep it going breeno... you have me glued already and as I'm looking at NPBC I am hoping you give me some positive reviews So I can complain to Wendybird1 for continually saying "But I want to stay at Sequioa!"

Nice start by the way... I'm firmly clenched to my seat!

Clarebelle

and whats wrong with SL? :P

-breeno-

Thanks everyone for you comments :D  Just to let you know Day 2 is about half way complete and will be posted by tonight i hope [-o<
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Clarebelle

Cant wait!!

Aveen2008

Great photos an dreport so far Breeno.

I am glad you didn't get held up too much with the VEA on the way there. We got put on that bus and taken to the VEA termininal but had to wait half an hour on the red bus and then it took them ages packing everyone on plus the driver then sat and waited for ages to see if anyone else came...took ages! It was probably my report you read about the strike, i am hoping it was well over by the time you got there. I was only affected by it on the way home.

Can't wait to hear about day two and see more photos!:)

xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

-breeno-

So lets continue the report with,

Day 2

Well day 2 started at 6:55am french time, so that's 5:55am over here time, and that equals a very tried Breeno :lol:  After washing, getting dressed etc we headed down for breakfast and were we in for a treat.  One of the perks you get for staying in an Admirals floor room is the addition of an "American's Breakfast", thats bacon, scrambled egg, chips, sausages and tomato, along with the normal breakfast, yum! :D  After that, we decided to take to bus to the parks and then off to Disneyland Park.

After taking a few snaps and a look in a few shops we then headed over to Fantasyland to go on Peter Pan's Flight for the first time in many, many years.  I could hardly remember what the ride was like being i think i was 4 or 5 when i last went on it and couldn't see why it was so popular, but thanks to EMH i got the chance to see why, it really is a well done attraction with a clever track layout.  After that we headed over to Discoveryland for Buzz Laser Blast and Star Tours, so much fun watching people trying to take off their seat belts just after star tours, not knowing they won't until the doors open :lol:  After that we headed to the Studios for one thing... The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!

As usual i had to stop every 5 inches for photos :P

Just noticed there now, does anyone think the earfel tower could do with a repaint?  Maybe it's next on the list after Studio 1.

Now for the ToT and i have to agree with the members who have said this to me, how did i just walk past it?!  My mum said she wouldn't go on it so when my dad and I queued the normal queue, my mum fastpassed it for us and herself as well (she wanted me to tell her if she would like it).  Now at first i thought if you went on the fastpass queue you would miss out on all the theming but i was completely wrong!  All you miss is the long queue as the normal queue takes a left turn a around the hotel before ending where it started which is outside the hotel doors whereas the fastpass queue is the same only to just walk straight to the hotel doors.  Speaking of queues, Kristof, were you in the ToT queue on Monday morning?  If so did you see someone in a blue vest shirt just outside the doors?  I thought i saw him in the queue, but then i thought i saw Kristof a million times around DLRP :P  As for the ride itself, WOW!  By no doubt one of if not the best attraction I have ever been on, and the CM's do a really do job in it, first of all there was one called Bob and he was really funny.  He was looking up and down at people like they were a rat or something when they walked into the lift shaft then in the shaft he said "Hold on to anything you want to keep, your hats, your glasses, your bags, your breakfast" and "any questions?  Too late!" and just closed the doors :lol:  After exiting the ride and buying the on ride photo (will have to post it on here sometime, looks funny), we went on ToT again with the fast passes which we could of used, but not before fast passing for a second time :P  As for the second ride on the ToT was just as great as the first one, funny enough Bob the CM in the lift shaft was in the library this time :P  He noticed us from the last ride and asked us did we want it pre show in English, to which we said yes, only to have a lot of French people come in after it was already set of English :lol:  Then when it came to the lift shaft we had another funny CM called David, the shaft was full of French people so he did the safety talk in French then asked "anyone speak English?", to which we put our hands up and he said "good luck!" :lol:  Anyway after my second ride on ToT we thought that we wouldn't use the other fast passes and head over to the hotel for the refreshments so we gave the fast passes to some people who were going to go on ToT but wasn't then because of the queue, they were very grateful, made you feel good as well because the child with them really wanted to go on it :)

So after the hotel refreshments and many, many cups of coffee from my dad :lol: , we decided to head back to the park where I discovered the phantom in the stretch room, which I thought was new only to discover yesterday that it wasn't :P anyway here's some pics of the manor.

By the way that's the bag to keep the camera and camcorder I have on me.

Anyway after a ride on the manor and BTM it was time for something to eat, which we did, in Fuente Del Oro and for some reason, the only place in the parks I seen something to do with Bastille Day there, a stand which French flags and ribbon on it.  Anyway the food was great and here's some pictures.

So after that we just went about the parks, went into shops and attractions, then headed back to the hotel via the village (NOTE:  the following pictures were from earlier in the day, but this is a good time to post them :P ).

And when we arrived in the hotel we headed to the bar for drinks and kinda see the fireworks :p

And that concludes day 2 of my report :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Aveen2008

brilliant report again and fab photos!:) looking forward to hearing more!

aw it was nice of you to give the people the fast pass. I like being nice to people when I am there:)

xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

Soap

Nice read again Breeno ;-)
And you surely got taste for great football clubs  :lol:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

Great report. Can't wait to go now myself 8)

QuoteJavey74 : I would not believe it takes 2 1/2 hours to fly to Paris from Belfast

The flight takes about 1hr50min from Belfast to CDG[/size]

casschr05

Another good read, more great pictures.
Quote from: "Soap"And you surely got taste for great football clubs  :lol:
I agree  :D
I support barca :!:

bigrossco

nice pics!

cant wait to get more reports :) and its getting me excited lol
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista