Need some help! (Blueprints, schematics, etc.)

Started by monster_fodder, September 12, 2011, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monster_fodder

Hey there. I'm about to embark on a fairly ambitious Home Imagineering project to redevelop the Walt Disney Studios park. I'd like to get hold of basic blueprints or architectural plans for the park as it currently exists - does anyone have any they'd be willing to share, or know of any websites where I could find them? I've tried multiple Google image searches, without success.

Any help or advice you can offer will be very gratefully received!
What\'s that coming over the hill?

Columbiad

What I usually do is get onto photoshop and  combine this partial map of the park (like this one:)

http://www.dlrptoday.com/images/2009/12 ... lle_01.jpg

...with a screenshot of a google maps image of the park, such as one like this:

http://www.wdsfans.com/images/news/2008 ... dated1.jpg

I then get a sheet of paper and trace the park's existing layout before sketching in my ideas and plans. I then scan this sheet of paper and add colour, graphics etc in Photoshop.

I hope this was of some help. I realise it's not much good if your not a Photoshop user, but best of luck! :)

Josh

By the way, the most recent satellite image of the studios is on Bing Maps, but you need to be zoomed out a bit to see it. I hope that helps. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

monster_fodder

Thanks, guys. That's a great help! One more question, if I may though - does anyone have any detailed plans of the Studio 1 building? Particularly elevations, interior layout, etc.? I know it's not the sort of stuff that's easy to come by, but I figure if anyone is going to have that sort of thing, it'll be someone on these boards!

Thanks again!

monster
What\'s that coming over the hill?