PIN RELEASES - October 2005

Started by Anthony, September 30, 2005, 06:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Images and details for October's pins can now be seen on the official site:

//http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/good_to_know/park_information/pin_trading3.htm

It looks like one of the best months for Pin Trading ever!  Not only are there loads of pins, but most of them (infact pretty much all of them) look really beautiful.  There's even a pin for PanoraMagique!  And JACK SKELLINGTON!!!  :o  :o

Kristof

Wow, finally a new attraction pin!   :D  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Wow, finally a new attraction pin!   :D  :D
I know!!  :D

And it looks like the pin featuring stitch at the DLP entrance is the start of a new series of pins - Stitch in various locations around the parks/resort?  I hope so!  They've been lacking new attraction/resort pins for way too long now.

Kristof

Yeah, they should make new attraction pins.  WDW has tons of attraction pins, even from the silly rides.  :lol:

Nikkibelle18

This one's cute :)

Sweet Laker

I really like this one:

too bad its a limited edition and i wont be around on the 29th October :(

Anthony

The Pin Trading Team sent out the following message on Friday, sorry for not posting it sooner:

Dear All,

We are very sorry to tell you that the first pins of the New Serie Stitch Invasion will not be release tomorrow. But the starter kit Halloween will release tomorrow.
Je suis désolée de vous annoncer que le premier pins de la série Stitch Invasion ne pourra malheureusement pas sortir demain. Le starter Kit est par contre toujours prévu demain.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you.
Nous nous excusons de ce retard.

Best regards
Cordialement,

Pin Team

flor

will be mine, next weekend :D