Goofy in Tower of Terror outfit

Started by Japper, July 06, 2008, 04:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

Check out his new photolocation!

link

benjy

WOW COOL!!!!  :D  :D/   :D/

I'm definetly going to get my piccy taken there with goofy it's an amazing backdrop for the perfect photo!!!!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

RockNRoller

is that an actual location or was he just standing there? if thats for real I am there. I was always disapointed I never got to see him in the PM outfit, this makes up for it big time :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Anthony

:o It's true!! Great, great work DLRP!! I'm so glad he finally has a WDS costume that doesn't make him look gay. (the nice Director Goofy seemed to die when his preshow was cut from DCP, leaving him with that pink outfit...)

Quote from: "RockNRoller"is that an actual location or was he just standing there? if thats for real I am there.
That's the real location, the ToT fountain. Nice way to stop people sitting all over it for a few hours a day. :)

Owain

Quote from: "Baloo"Nice way to stop people sitting all over it for a few hours a day. :)
:lol: Thats exactly what i was thinking..

ailsa

GOOFY!!! I so want my pic taken with him!

littlemermaid83

Wow!
I so have to see Goofy in this outfit.  Is this a permanent fixture?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Riebi

Wooooooohoooooooo cool thing! Like it!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

swity

This is great.I reallly like the outfit. As my father is a big Goofy fan he will be very happy about it. I hope he stays there for longer because it might take some time until my next visit.

Malin

Now thats a great photo spot. I hope this will be offered all year round and not just a seasonal thing. I don't wish to have another Captain Jack Sparrow situation where he only comes to shore now and again, or never.

Captain Pan

Its looking really cool!

I'll camp out until he turns up if I have to...  :-k Wonder if they'll put Stitch in it too... alternate between the too then! The Teddies and 'My Stitch' versions of Stitch in the TOT Bellhop outfit!   O:)

I Can Imagine it being amazingly and visually stunning in the Snow!

Kellogs

Love it! Its a great location! Any time I saw goofy in April he was always running about so it was really hard to get a picture with him, until just by luck as I was leaving the park for the last time, there he was, signing and having photographs, I was so happy because I love goofy, and managed to get this picture:

And then he pulled me back for another hug and requested a peck on the cheek, it was really nice!

So yes I am really glad he's got a new location, and a very snazzy outfit!

davewasbaloo

Hmmm, I have mixed emotions on this one. I love the outfit, but not so much the location. That Sign is one of the coolest things in WDSP and now you have to queue for a meet and greet to photograph it?  Is that right?
since 2001 (many before that)

Reiana

I think Goofy won't be there all the time, only during special meet and greet times, like the other characters.
So I think you can have your picture of the sign taken at anytime you want, when Goofy's not there.

Kris

Fantastic combination! Any idea why the stripes on Goofy's outfits don't match that of the official uniform?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!