Any recent pics please post them here!

Started by babybert, September 26, 2005, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babybert

Hey every1, as i have just finsihed a 3 month contract in the character and parade department, it would be interesting to see if anybody has some pics from recently, the summer season june - september. Any would be a great help! Thanks guys

Babybert  :lol:

Kristof

I can send them by mail to you, somewhere this week.

Nikkibelle18

Does that mean you were a character? If so, which one? :)

I was there in August, actually. Tell me what sort of pics  you're interested in :)

babybert

Pics of the parades both the wonderful world and cinema parade! I did Bert from Mary Poppins mainly! so if you have any pics then can u send them to me please!

alepippo83

Quote from: "babybert"Pics of the parades both the wonderful world and cinema parade! I did Bert from Mary Poppins mainly! so if you have any pics then can u send them to me please!

WOW Bert, so you danced in the parade this summer. I visited DRP from 2 to 8 August this year.
I am now doing application for Character, I hope....
But, what can you say me about this job?
Difficult?

maruychan

oooooh, ngh.  :evil:
[ jealous jealous jealous ]

babybert

It is very hard work... but very enjoyable. What height are you (preferably in centimetres) i can then say what characters you could possibly do. You have to pass an audition to do character/parade work. Depending on where your from, if uk then there are auditions in london quite regularly, and theres some in leeds/manchester i believe. Do you have any pictures of the parades? Be cool to see if im in them! Probably as Bert from mary poppins!

Cheers Babybert

maruychan

mh, how many languages do u know?

babybert

English, French and a little Spanish and a little Polish... thats all. We dont really have to speak loads of languages in EPC (parade and character department)

maruychan

French is my problem, i speak it a little, is it necessary? ç___ç

babybert

Well it depends where you would like to work, many departments i think require you to know basic french, and as many languages help. In character department, its not entirely necessaryto know french, but a basic level is a bonus to have.

alepippo83

re:
Quote from: babybertWell it depends where you would like to work, many departments i think require you to know basic french, and as many languages help. In character department, its not entirely necessaryto know french, but a basic level is a bonus to have.

Hi Bert..... umh so I'm a 22-year-old boy and I'm 176 cm tall, and I live in Italy.
I saw application directly from Paris, I hope...
I saw also the Parade de Noel, and I began to love  it!
Yes, I remember boys dancing before Mary Poppins car... they were beautiful.... I think I will use the mask....  )-:

maruychan son di Pavia io.......

Thanks Bert! do you have msn?

maruychan

ero convinta fossi il ragazzo di una mia amica sai? XD

so. basic french, mmmmh. good *___*

babybert

i do have msn... its mailto:i_am_gonna_be_famous@hotmail.com">i_am_gonna_be_famous@hotmail.com we can chat there

dwinnie

ciao pavia qui roma :wink: