Main Street USA Area Music

Started by nathan.jackson, July 02, 2008, 02:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan.jackson

Does anyone know where I can get this? Has it ever been released?

The song I would like is called "Goodbye, My Coney Island Baby"

Thanks  :D

Clarebelle

is it not on the cd with all the music from the different lands (sold in the park)??
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

dlrp-mad

I think there's about 1 or 2 tracks which are played in Main Street USA on the 'Disneyland Resort Paris en Musique' CD, but there's no specific CD available at this moment in time.

However, you can get a lot of Main Street USA music on a site on the internet, but forum rules prevent me from posting a direct link. If you go to google and type in 'Sound of Magic' and click the first link, you'll get to a website called the Sound of Magic. If you go there, click on the sounds of magic button and then the disneyland resort paris button. This will then present a series of links for the different lands, click Main Street and you'll see a load of Mp3 downloads.

Hope this helps,

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Kuzco

I had almost forgotten about that site! It's great! Lot's of area music from Frontierland and Main Street. Really get's you in the mood  :)
No touchy!

GeoffD

that site is awesome, love the Main Street area music.

nathan.jackson

Thanks for this... :D  it is great  :D

nathan.jackson

the song Goodbye My Coney Island Baby wasn't on that site but I managed to find it in HQ mp3!! YAY!

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "dlrp-mad"However, you can get a lot of Main Street USA music on a site on the internet, but forum rules prevent me from posting a direct link. If you go to google and type in 'Sound of Magic' and click the first link, you'll get to a website called the Sound of Magic. If you go there, click on the sounds of magic button and then the disneyland resort paris button. This will then present a series of links for the different lands, click Main Street and you'll see a load of Mp3 downloads.

Hope this helps,

That's a great site, I love all the Fantasyland music!  =D>

\":lamp:\"

Clarebelle

it wont work for me :-( I click the link, and the page goes blank and at the bottom says done, an I doing sopmething wrong?

dlrp-mad

Quote from: "Clarebelle"it wont work for me :-( I click the link, and the page goes blank and at the bottom says done, an I doing sopmething wrong?

Hi there,

Have you double checked that you've got flash installed or shockwave? It may just be a plug in error. I know the site runs on some flash/shockwave material. Alternativley I can post you a URL to the pages in a PM if you want.

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Clarebelle

the pages come up, i just cant "listen" to them  :lol:  i think its a problem ive had on this computer for a long while  :oops: judt dont know how to fix it.

Thanks everyone for your PMs adn help!

The Helmsman

This site is awesome (along dlrp of course :wink: ), but it does have one single flaw and that is that you can't actually download the songs (and put them for example in your iPod). You can only listen to them while being online. I do remember that some years ago you could download them as I had downloaded almost all Main Street songs. Then some years afterwards my PC all of a sudden crushed and I lost the files. The good news is that I found them again and downloaded them via iTunes. But still I'm missing 4-5 songs from Main Street plus of course the area music from Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland and Discoveryland. So my question is, can you actually download the songs or not? I really want to fill my iPod with all the area music from Dlrp.
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

dlrp-mad

Quote from: "The Helmsman"This site is awesome (along dlrp of course :wink: ), but it does have one single flaw and that is that you can't actually download the songs (and put them for example in your iPod). You can only listen to them while being online. I do remember that some years ago you could download them as I had downloaded almost all Main Street songs. Then some years afterwards my PC all of a sudden crushed and I lost the files. The good news is that I found them again and downloaded them via iTunes. But still I'm missing 4-5 songs from Main Street plus of course the area music from Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland and Discoveryland. So my question is, can you actually download the songs or not? I really want to fill my iPod with all the area music from Dlrp.

As far as I know you can download the songs, simply go to the song you want don't left click but right click and select 'save link as' or 'save target as'. It worked for me the other day as I downloaded the new Space Mountain score. I'll try today and let you know  :wink:

The Helmsman

Quote from: "dlrp-mad"
Quote from: "The Helmsman"This site is awesome (along dlrp of course :wink: ), but it does have one single flaw and that is that you can't actually download the songs (and put them for example in your iPod). You can only listen to them while being online. I do remember that some years ago you could download them as I had downloaded almost all Main Street songs. Then some years afterwards my PC all of a sudden crushed and I lost the files. The good news is that I found them again and downloaded them via iTunes. But still I'm missing 4-5 songs from Main Street plus of course the area music from Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland and Discoveryland. So my question is, can you actually download the songs or not? I really want to fill my iPod with all the area music from Dlrp.

As far as I know you can download the songs, simply go to the song you want don't left click but right click and select 'save link as' or 'save target as'. It worked for me the other day as I downloaded the new Space Mountain score. I'll try today and let you know  :wink:

You are right :shock: ! Sometimes people stuck on the easiest things :oops:  :lol: !

Thanks a lot :!:  :!:
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

dlrp-mad

Just checked, thought that it was working  :D
Glad it works for you, enjoy your dose of dlrp-music!  :-"