Merchandise of Esmeralda (from Hunchback Of Notre Dame)

Started by Aveen2008, June 29, 2008, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hi,

Has anyone seen any merchandise in the parks of Esmeralda- the Gyspy from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. She's not counted as a princess, yet she would be one of my favourite Disney characters. I have seen the odd photo that she has appeared in the park as a character but very rarely, probably moreso when the film was released. In a way it would make more sense for her to be around because of the film being set in Paris.

Love Aveen xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

When I was little I loved Esmerelda! I had the doll, polly pocket, jumper and leggings set  8)  lol the bag! everything! I think I might have seen pin badges and maybe a dress up costume but that was all.

There was plenty of things the first time I went to Dlrp, we went for the 5th Anniversary and the castle was dressed up as a jester! the parade was Hunchback of Notre Dame themed

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

aw wow thanks for adding the pictures, I am sure it was great!:)

I think she's a great character:)

xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

I haven't seen the Hunchback of Notre Dame yet. What is it you find specifically special about Esmeralda Aveen?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Simba"I haven't seen the Hunchback of Notre Dame yet. What is it you find specifically special about Esmeralda Aveen?

Hey I think Emeralda has a good message to bring across: You don't have to be rich or in a position of power to be a leader, to fight what you think is right. In a way it also shows how Gypsies can be looked upon as a lower class when there are many of them that are such good people. Unlike Everyone else at the begining Esmeralda sees quazimodo for the person, not his looks, she doesn't cast him off. She wants rights and a good life for the gypsies and has such girl power! She isn't counted as a princess but I think she has actually got a stronger message to convey than them and should be given a rightful place. I think she's a really pretty character too.

Aveen xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

I think I may have to see the movie! You definitely make it sound interesting. It's one of the few Disney movies I haven't seen yet.

Use password]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Simba"I think I may have to see the movie! You definitely make it sound interesting. It's one of the few Disney movies I haven't seen yet.
It's a great film, one of the few that I have on DVD...all my disney films are videos from growing up.

:)

Aveen xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

Oh, I had a HUGE Disney video collection but when I moved into my own appartment 3 years ago I gave them all away! I can't believe I did a stupid thing like that! I hate my self for doing it! Treasure your videos 'cause the DVD's aren't the same. New voices, new colors etc.

Use password]

Snow_White_Girl

She's such a lovely character, and God Help The Outcasts is one of the most beautiful Disney songs in my opinion... Sounds even more lovely sung in German (as a languages student I am one of these sad people who searches Youtube for Disney songs in different languages!!). Aveen I found this pin of Esmeralda, not sure if it's still available though!

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"She's such a lovely character, and God Help The Outcasts is one of the most beautiful Disney songs in my opinion... Sounds even more lovely sung in German (as a languages student I am one of these sad people who searches Youtube for Disney songs in different languages!!). Aveen I found this pin of Esmeralda, not sure if it's still available though!

aw thanks snow white girl for posting that, it's a lovely pin!!:) I agree with you about 'God help the outcasts' it's a really moving song!! I will have to look when I'm in the parks this week to see if there is any Esmeralda pins! [-o<

Aveen xxx :ears:
Luv Aveen xoxo

treble

you should search ebay. i got my daughter a lovely doll a couple of years ago. it had quite a few pieces of clothing with it.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland