my WDS master plan

Started by jwagner, April 26, 2010, 05:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwagner

Hi everybody,

First, I'm very sorry for my bad english ;)
I've made a masterplan of the Studios (only my ideas) cause i found something similar which looked very interesting IMO.So I also made one and I hope u all like it.
I would appreciate it if you would have a look on it and say me if you like it or not...or if you think it's completely bulls***. xD
I hope you like my ideas and comment...

So let's start:

1. This is the place where soarin was planned to be and hopefully WILL be...at least it made it into my masterplan ;)

2. This is the Toy Story Playland which will open in summer 2010

3. The Ratatoille Dark ride which (i guess) will be build for the 20Th Bday in 2012.
    This miniland includes the Darkride, a restaurant, a boutique and some toilets

4. Exactly this is the place from where you will watch The World Of Color (or any other similar show).

5. this will be an expansion of the CARS area. for building this the costuming building has to be removed.
    The route66, which allready exists in the studios will walk right through this land.
    There will be a restaurant, a show and mybe another little ride.

6. This is the new studio tram tour station. at the area where it is now, there will be an expansion of the hollywood  blvd. But nothing really special...

7. Here can be build a new scene for the tram tour.

8. This is an attraction which i designed on my own. I don't know if this is a good idea so pls tell me if you like it ;)
     it's a mix of Splash mountain, POTC and a special effect show on the "Voyage au centre de la terre".
    There will be a kind of volcano where you will drive in by boat (the ride will more be like POTC, but it will look more like SM). inside this volcano and below the ground there will be the ride itself. you'll see many special effects as fire, lava, water and steam. The ride isn't really hardcore, its more like POTC (as i've allready said nearly a 100 times ;-) )
all round the volcano will be water. It starts as a kind of expedition where you drive to it.
If youre interested i could make some artworks and this stuff, but when you don't like it or you aren't interested at all....fine :D

9. Here will be some restaurants, boutiques and so on themed on the ride (8).

Later there can be build much more attractions , like Toy Story Midway Mania and so on, in the area at the top of the lake....

I hope you liked my plan, and i would really like some comments
of course you can say it when you really dislike it, so pls be criticly ;-)

Jonas

JelleP

I think it would be an amazing park after this masterplan, but I've got a few ideas/tips/critics/questions;
- Will the rumoured Theatre Destrict be build?
- Why not forget your number (5) and put the Cars Land from DCA somewhere?
- I think it would be awesome if the numbers (8) and (9) could get replaced behind the lake, so you're walking the boulevard towards the lake and you'll see this giant vulcano on the other side!
- Will the tram tour route go on outside this map?

Greetings, Jelle.
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

jwagner

Quote from: "JelleP"I think it would be an amazing park after this masterplan, but I've got a few ideas/tips/critics/questions;
- Will the rumoured Theatre Destrict be build?
- Why not forget your number (5) and put the Cars Land from DCA somewhere?
- I think it would be awesome if the numbers (8) and (9) could get replaced behind the lake, so you're walking the boulevard towards the lake and you'll see this giant vulcano on the other side!
- Will the tram tour route go on outside this map?

Greetings, Jelle.

First, to answer your questions:
- there wont be a big district, only some shops, restaurant(s) and a lot of theeming where the studio tram station is right now
-i dont know if that would such a  good idea....first i really dont like to clone whole areas....the next thing is that there would be two cars areas....ad i also thnk that the studios(at least the toon studios) would look much more ordered and themed
-That a REALLY FANTASTIC IDEA!!! i didnt think about it now....
  i think it would look much more impressive ;)
- i think so...there could be made some new scenes, or the london dragon scene(dont know which movie) could also move there

i hope i could answer your questions and thx for your nice comments ;)

But there are still some points ive to add:
first, I read about the idea of moving the carpets into adventureland....IMO this is quite good :
there would be more space where you could giving an example add a boutique or a restaurant themed on finding nemo....then the toon studios would look much more themed than now...now there's sidney,route66,agrabah,and tspl...if all the things i said will be build these areas would be more divided and complete...

my second point are the sci-fi studios...(i read about this idea in another post)star tours,captain eo(hista) and buzz will be in this new land(later also new attractions)...this will make room for more jules verne styled attraktions in discoveryland and will bring new attractions into the studios....

What do you think of this???

jwagner

This is the new map:

10 = Star Tours
11 = Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
12 = Captain EO ( Honey, I shrunk the audience )
13 = nemo themed area

The new pink area will be called "Sci-Fi Studios" and the new orange area will be called "Catasrophy Studios".

JelleP

Looks like a great park already! About my second tip (or 'thingy'), you've got a point there. Cars Land would be the second area themed after this film and I also think there's enough Pixar at the Studios right now :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

disneyrules

Great ideas!
It would make the studios a lot better.
If you have enough space could you maybe add a ride for a bugs life.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

jwagner

the idea of an a bugs life attraction sounds really nice, but i cant imagine this.... :?
the only place where it could be built are the toon studios and there is no space anymore
but theres still some place in the catastrophy studios..... ANY IDEAS??? :?:

disneyrules

I think that building it in toon studios would be good because all the other pixar themed attractions are there.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1: