Disney's Halloween Festival 2008

Started by Kristof, June 19, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"[dailymotion:m6137skk]x6zyjk[/dailymotion:m6137skk]

Thanks for posting that video, it's great :)

I love this new pre-parade, I think it's fantastic. I especially love the music, it's stuck in my head :lol:

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"[dailymotion:2c0mp0v3]x6zyjk[/dailymotion:2c0mp0v3]

I love this new pre-parade, I think it's fantastic. I especially love the music, it's stuck in my head :lol:

Hehe your welcome! :twisted:

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"[dailymotion:2hzrfkwj]x6zyjk[/dailymotion:2hzrfkwj]

Hehe your welcome! :twisted:

After watching your video, I simply cannot  wait to go this saturday :D:D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Elaine

OMG Donald-Duck-Malta !!!!!

We saw the pre-parade and main parade on Monday 6th from about 5 metres away from where you filmed it!!!!!! We were just a little bit closer to the bandstand end of Main St USA  :lol:

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Elaine"OMG Donald-Duck-Malta !!!!!

We saw the pre-parade and main parade on Monday 6th from about 5 metres away from where you filmed it!!!!!! We were just a little bit closer to the bandstand end of Main St USA  :lol:

Haha REALLY!Wow! :shock: What a coinsidence  :P
Then you must have seen someone with a tripod!Haha in which was me!:)

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Willow"Can anyone confirm a show stop/location of the stop for the pre-parade?

I know that it was mentioned early in the topic about a central plaza stop.

Interaction is at between Central Plaza and Caseys Corner.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

never2old

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "Willow"Can anyone confirm a show stop/location of the stop for the pre-parade?

I know that it was mentioned early in the topic about a central plaza stop.

Interaction is at between Central Plaza and Caseys Corner.

Good to know!! So that's where I'll try to be this Saturday  :D

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey Guys!

Whilst I was watching the Halloween Cavalcade at Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party on friday 10th October,I noticed some familiar faces..... :lol:

Does anyone recognise them.... :P

Also,here is the special Halloween Guide which is given at the park entrance for Mickey's Not Scary Halloween Party! :D/

Oh Yeah I almost forgot!Here are the hand tags which where given to us when entering the park for Mickey's Not Scary Halloween Party!

Hope this update with information on Mickey's Not Scary Halloween Party helps! :D
Cya!

Btw-The Party Was Amazing! =D> Well Done DLRP!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey ppl!

Heres a pic of me with Sally And Jack Skellington whilst I was on my holiday at Dlrp last week.

cya

Kristof

Here's a video of the Halloween pre-parade on DLRPvideos.com.  I'm uploading a vid of the Disney Villains' Halloween Showtime later today!

» Halloween Pre-Parade video

And here are a whole bunch of photos on Photos Magiques:

» Main Street, U.S.A. festivities and decorations
    » Frontierland festivities and decorations
    » Halloween pre-parade
    » Disney Villains' Halloween Showtime

15MagicalYears

Halloween looks like a spooktacular time year for Dlrp. I've missed my chance this year but with videos/pictures and puppy dog eyes maybe mother will consider it for a short break next October  [-o<

Mr_B

The Halloween photos look great ! It really is my favourite time to visit DLRP  :)

However I did notice that there were wasn't the Pumpkin men decorations over to the
thunder mountain island. I haven't been for a few years at this time. Did they not use that last year ? It used to look great all the way over the lake.

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Daniel

Hi, does anyone know where I can get this version of the song which is played at the beginning of this video please: http://www.dailymotion.com/degryse3/vid ... 008_travel

AmericanMouse

Daniel, the music is from the "Happy Hallowishes" show at WDW's Magic Kingdom and is available in the Magic Kingdom Party Music CD available at the park.

Kristof

For those who don't have a Halloween Soiree ticket yet: the event is completely sold out as of this week...  (A first time ever).