Disney's Halloween Festival 2008

Started by Kristof, June 19, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Disney's Halloween Festival 2008
From 4 October - 2 November 2008

Please don't use this topic to ask trip planning questions.

Main Street, U.S.A.
- Halloween decorations
- Pumpkin Men meet 'n' greets
- Disney Villains' Halloween Showtime
- Halloween Pre-Parade

Frontierland
- Trick or Treat Stage showing Minnie and the Bat Boys & Goofy and the Magic Pot
- Piñata
- Meet 'n' greets with Jack Skellington and Sally at Boot Hill NEW
- Mobile face painters

Not returning this year
- Télé-Freak
- Pink Witches decorations & characters
- Free hair styling for children

See also:
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties

peep

No more pink witches!?! But they were so fun last year.

I'm glad the pumpkin men are back again, they were awesome. Do you think the Disney villain's Halloween show time will be like last years show or do you think they will change it slightly? I really enjoyed that show last year and its probably one of my favorite shows that I've seen at the resort.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

AmericanMouse

The pink witches are gone?

Do you think you can bring 'em here to the good ol' US of A?

Kristof

Quote from: "peep"No more pink witches!?! But they were so fun last year.

I'm glad the pumpkin men are back again, they were awesome. Do you think the Disney villain's Halloween show time will be like last years show or do you think they will change it slightly? I really enjoyed that show last year and its probably one of my favorite shows that I've seen at the resort.

Well the show will slightly change as their will be no more pink witches in it.  I also heard that 2 other villains might be added.

Captain Pan

Quote from: "raptor1982"Well the show will slightly change as their will be no more pink witches in it.  I also heard that 2 other villains might be added.

I'm going to have a wild stab in the dark and predict Queen Narissa from Enchanted!

Or Will there be some one more Classic? As I'm trying to think of the ones already in-place and am getting nowhere very fast!

Kristof

Added to the list: Meet 'n' greets with Jack Skellington and Sally.  :D  :mrgreen:

Snow_White_Girl

Oh wow.... I REALLY want to go for Halloween now!! :D

Oh and Captain Pan, re. the new villains, I reckon you're right hehe! I can't think who the second one would be though, maybe Nathaniel??

\":lamp:\"

Dlrpfan

Its a shame about the pink witches - loved their personality's!
I like the idea of bringing Jack and Sally to the parks, who knows in a few year's time we might be recieving the haunted mansion holiday
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

miss disney fan

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"Its a shame about the pink witches - loved their personality's!
I like the idea of bringing Jack and Sally to the parks, who knows in a few year's time we might be recieving the haunted mansion holiday

shame about the witches never been during halloween but that will all change come next year  :P  hope it keeps getting better and that things work as planned so the should keep it samilar for next year (but maybe bring back the witches for one year only, lol) [-o<

never2old

Does anyone have pics from the Halloween party from previous years??

I'm trying to convince my husband to go this year, I'm sure if he saw some pics he'd be easier to convince... I seem to remember seeing pics of the BTM light up and all...

I really want to go....

Malin

Sounds like a promising line up now that the Pink Witches have been given the boot. Halloween should always be about the Disney characters, I'm just happy to see that Management is finally starting to wake up to this fact. While the pumpkin men remain I can only hope in future years some of the decorations involving these characters gets pushed back a bit.

By the way thanks raptor1982 for confirming what I have already been hearing.

coruscantpt

And for WDS? Is there any thing planed around ToT or something for this year? It would be nice if they could do something there also.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

vass

Can't wait to go. :D/

DD daughter is hugh nightmare before xmas fan so she is so excited

britincgn

Quote from: "never2old"Does anyone have pics from the Halloween party from previous years??

I'm trying to convince my husband to go this year, I'm sure if he saw some pics he'd be easier to convince... I seem to remember seeing pics of the BTM light up and all...

I really want to go....

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1386&start=90&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I posted a few pics here.
The Halloween party is great but the best time in DLP is Christmas

never2old

Quote from: "britincgn"viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1386&start=90&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I posted a few pics here.
The Halloween party is great but the best time in DLP is Christmas

Thanks for those!! Love the one with Skull Island...

I've been for Halloween, but never for the party of the 31st... And now seeing that Jack and Sally are going to be there, I really really really want to go!! Big fan of Nightmare before Christmas  :jack:

Will they also have fireworks at the end?