Your ideas for new merchandise...

Started by scrooge, May 05, 2008, 01:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

I'd love to have a Mickey Mouse shaped guitar!
That would be awsome!
Or any character shaped guitar.
More disney shoes would be cool!, i've seen the classic converse styled ones, but i'd love some healed shoes or boots. Some high wedges with a mickey mouse head cut out through the middle would look amazing! They would be wooden wedge areas where the mickey mouse head was cut out. then the material part would be black with mickeys gloves, shorts and shoes randomly placed in a row on the outter side, with mickey mouse written quite small on the heal of the material or on a strap that would go round the ankle  :mrgreen:

And i'd like the park to seel some Disney Couture jewelry - I know it's not really new merchandise as its already out there...but if it was at DLRP...it would be new to the park ......unless its already there and i've just missed it!  :shock:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

QuoteWell I don't see why not... With Peter Gabriel on WALL-E, We've had Phil Collins, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Elton John, and the Cast Of HSM (To Name A Few)... Disney's got a great number of actual artists in their movies and a vast Catalogue of Songs easily transposed for them... Maybe we should Wait for Guitar Hero 4 (Its apparently going to include a Drum Kit).

We got to Wait for Guitar Hero Aerosmith first... Hopefully they'll include a montage of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

I think a Proper version of Theme Park would be nice... Imagine Building your very own version of BTM, as the game Disney Coaster is nice.... but lacks the ability to control the park, I want to pick my Firework show and the Order of the Parade!!!

You forgot Johnny Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls in Treasure Planet!  :wink:

I'd love to be able to play "I'm still here" on guitar hero!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"You forgot Johnny Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls in Treasure Planet!  :wink:

I'd love to be able to play "I'm still here" on guitar hero!

That would be soo cool!
I can play Goo Goo Dolls - Iris on guitar =]
Ooo how about a Disney song book with Tabs and Chords in for guitar and drums etc?
Like a Disney music book?
Or do they already exsist?

MinniesBestPal

QuoteThat would be soo cool!
I can play Goo Goo Dolls - Iris on guitar =]
Ooo how about a Disney song book with Tabs and Chords in for guitar and drums etc?
Like a Disney music book?
Or do they already exsist?

WOW! I wish I could play guitar!

Any yes, I have a disney clarinet book!  :wink:

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"WOW! I wish I could play guitar!

Any yes, I have a disney clarinet book!  :wink:

I'm not very good on guitar and can't read Tabs very well I'm better at the Chords.
Went to lessons for a couple of months before college got too busy, and since then I've self taught, so I'm really not very good at all.

Wow!
Thats soo cool! I'd love to actually be able to play an instrument propperly/well
I've always wanted to play Piano  :mrgreen:
O but i can play 'I want to be where the people are' 'Its a small world' and the Harry Potter theme tune on Piano...lol
But i want to be able to play other things !

MinniesBestPal

I play recorder (played that since I was 4!) and ocne I went to senior school I wanted to learn a more sophisticated instrument, so I got a clarinet for Christmas!I've been playing that for about 2 years now! I can play "be our guest" and "colours of the wind" aswell as a little bit of "hakuna matatta" on my clarinet, but I'm still learning the upper register! lol

My friend Olivia said she's gonna photocopy the notes to "I'm still here" and "Small world" from her music book!

I can play a teeny tiny bit of the piano! I'm no expert, but I can play the beginning of welcome to the black parade by my chemical romance, and I can also lay mary had a little lamb, and the sailor moon theme...sort of! lol

My dad has a guitar but I'm not allowed to touch it (even though he never does anyway!) I'd lvoe to learn to play that, but I really REALLY would love a drum kit!

Hey, what about a Mickey Mouse shaped drum kit, I bet that would be good!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"I play recorder (played that since I was 4!) and ocne I went to senior school I wanted to learn a more sophisticated instrument, so I got a clarinet for Christmas!I've been playing that for about 2 years now! I can play "be our guest" and "colours of the wind" aswell as a little bit of "hakuna matatta" on my clarinet, but I'm still learning the upper register! lol

My friend Olivia said she's gonna photocopy the notes to "I'm still here" and "Small world" from her music book!

I can play a teeny tiny bit of the piano! I'm no expert, but I can play the beginning of welcome to the black parade by my chemical romance, and I can also lay mary had a little lamb, and the sailor moon theme...sort of! lol

My dad has a guitar but I'm not allowed to touch it (even though he never does anyway!) I'd lvoe to learn to play that, but I really REALLY would love a drum kit!

Hey, what about a Mickey Mouse shaped drum kit, I bet that would be good!

Cool!
Bet you're really good  :mrgreen:

haha! wow!
Sailor Moon thats awsome! lol

A Mickey Mouse drum kit would be amazing!....I'd deffinately get one of them!

My friend was going to teach me drums cause she's in a band, so i went and got some drum sticks...and i just haven't learnt! haha

How about a Mickey Mouse plectrum for a guitar :D
O wait...nevermind I've just found some on Ebay...they could be sold at DLRP though that would be great!

SophieD

i would love a Disney cello case.....that would be sooooo coool!!! it would be much better than my tacky black plastic one!!

i would like to see more Disney music books for piano and cello......
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney