Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

Aveen, your hoodie is so cute! I love it!  :D/

CP, I just love your creativity! You manage to put twists on characters that I would never have thought of! Your Frozone is really amazing, and Russell and Dug are very cute too!  =D>

I have some Disney creativeness to get working on! I'm a massive fan of cross stitch, and at present I have two Disney plans waiting in the wings that need to be started! Need to finish my current one first though, which unfortunately isn't a Disney one. However it's very nearly finished (just the backstitching to do now!  :D/ ).. I think I'll throw a party when I do finish it as it's been 7 years in the making!!.. In the meantime I have a huge backlog of Disney characters that need to be committed to my sketchpad! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Pete's Dragon

Work in Progress. Carl's House from Up. "Squirrel!!!!"........"Where ?"

CentralPlazaPerson

Neat PD!  :D

Captain Pan

Now That is AWESOME!

You are going to be loved by biblical proportions when others see this!

Captain Pan

So Disney following "The Princess & The Frog" turn to Rapunzel for their next adventure... This was created using the Concept  art Dinsey Animation Studios have produced.

I've also done a Picture of Carl from Up... but considering how its not the version any of you have seen yet... I will not be posting him until After the movie has been released in the UK!

mehdi5

Well not exactly artwork i suppose but it is fan-made by me, hope you like it.

Link to my page with some more Pirates 4 posters i made and some other stuff: http://scorpionsoldier.deviantart.com/gallery/

Pete's Dragon

Here we go, Carl's house. Excuse the dodgy colouring, its the best I could find in the kid's art box

Captain Pan

Excuses excuses excuses... which are all pretty lame considering I really really like it!

Keep up the good work!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Excuses excuses excuses... which are all pretty lame considering I really really like it!

Keep up the good work!

Wooow, Deja-Vu  :wink:  :lol: Thanks Pan

DLP-Photos.com

It is a very good piece of art you've made there PD and the colors are actually pretty nice in my opinion.

A truly great drawing  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Fantastic house there Pete's Dragon, superb work..  =D>  =D>  =D>

Keep it up..  :wink:  :D

Pete's Dragon

Axiom

Axiom, with photoshoped background

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Axiom

Axiom, with photoshoped background

Wow PD, it looks just like the storyboards and designs would for the film. Well done =D>

DLP-Photos.com

Having been delayed by my hospitalisation (read more in "how is your day going?") I hereby bring you my latest artwork inspired by some of the amazing artwork that we got presented at the D23 for the new Fantasyland in WDW (I wanted to draw something from The Little Mermaid at the same moment I saw the artwork for this attractions exterior.)

Here is Sebastian and Scrattle:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Love it Nicolai..  :D/   Well done..   =D>

All uploaded and ready for your comment..  :wink:  :D