Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Captain Pan, you absolutely CAN draw this character! All your other drawings from while I was away are absolutely brilliant too :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Captain Pan, you absolutely CAN draw this character! All your other drawings from while I was away are absolutely brilliant too :D

I second that!
He looks absolutally amazing!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
and I'm also not sick of seeing your work
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

OK... Here's another Day here's another Picture...

Now This One is a slight problem... now I've added things to it since adding more colour to the eyes...

I've now since again been sketching to ensure I have the material to post.. and the SU staff are starting to wonder what I'm doing as I'm sat on my own drawing like something out of Heroes! But Meeko, Capt'n Jack, Phill, Ariel and Chip would be happy though!

So Before I Did the Eyes

With The Eye Detail

15MagicalYears

I love this thread  :D
Has anyone drawn the HunchBack of Notre Dame or any of the characters? There's to many pages to look through  :lol:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I love this thread  :D
Has anyone drawn the HunchBack of Notre Dame or any of the characters? There's to many pages to look through  :lol:

On Javey's Sugnature there is a Link to what's been labelled The Art of Animation gallery... There Javey (Through Our Agreements) Has placed all pieces of Artwork on the Site... So Instead of going through 70+ pages here... A Much More manageable 6-10 pages are available for your search! I know for a fact I haven't yet or did I do Frolo I think! Yet In was planning to do more eventually!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I love this thread  :D

On Javey's Sugnature there is a Link to what's been labelled The Art of Animation gallery... There Javey (Through Our Agreements) Has placed all pieces of Artwork on the Site... So Instead of going through 70+ pages here... A Much More manageable 6-10 pages are available for your search! I know for a fact I haven't yet or did I do Frolo I think! Yet In was planning to do more eventually!
Yep, as Captain Pan said, look below for "The Art of Animation at Home" galleries.. :wink:  :D

Here you can look at all the fantastic artwork all in one go, sit back and view the slideshow for extra comfort if you want, feel free to add any comments.. :D/  :D/

burntsienna

Another masterpiece Captain Pan - Herc is possitively splendiferous!  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Fantastic artwork everyone!

*sigh* I'm having another uninspiring day! I couldn't write a poem in english, and now I can't draw anything! Hopefully it will go by tomorrow!

Usually, I just need a doodle to start me off, so I'll keep trying!!!

Snow_White_Girl

I have a backlog of characters to start, including Jack and Sally, Eeyore, Jiminy Cricket and Maleficent... I'm stuck in all day tomorrow waiting for a parcel to be delivered so I'll start them then!

\":lamp:\"

Captain Pan

Guess What Guys...

Another Day... Another Doodle

Captain Pan

Another Day... Yet Another Picture...

Some Minor Details that need correction for next time... But Not too Bad in My opinion

DLP-Photos.com

They are both amazing Captain Pan - I really love them :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"They are both amazing Captain Pan - I really love them :D
I second that!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
Its really quite scary how much the bad guy looks like someone I know...I don't like him but the reseblance is uncanny!  :lol:

Clarebelle

aww MEEKO!!!!

I love it :D
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Captain Pan

Well... Well... Well...

Another Day Another Drawing...

although I'm not happy with this one... Face Shape and Hand Shape are all out... Really needing refinement is this one!