Gadget's Go Coaster

Started by dagobert, April 26, 2008, 05:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

I did some research on wikipedia (English Version) and found something interesting about the Toon Studios in Walt Disney Studios park. The article about the Toon Studios mentions that the Gadget's Go Coaster will come to WDS and will replace Ratatouille. Did I miss something about Ratatouille at WDS?

Link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toon_Studi ... os_Park%29

peep

Looking at that link I can't see any reference to what you've said. I'm sure its something stupid someone put on there and someone realized it was a load of tripe and took it off.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

dagobert

I hope someone removed it from the article, so I don't read things which are not there and I'm not crazy. :oops:

Owain

Quote from: "dagobert"I hope someone removed it from the article, so I don't read things which are not there and I'm not crazy. :oops:
Nope your not crazy dagobert, after you post this topic i went on the link and it did say Gadget Go Coaster and in brackets (replacement for ratatouille ride)

giorgio1712

Its not there now?  :shock:  Remember anyone can edit wikipedia if there a member.

-breeno-

Yeah it was just someone editing the page for a laugh.  Kinda annoys me when people do this, especially when it ruins the page :x   At least this was only a small edit and is gone now :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Kristof

I'll move the topic to Imagineering!

Remco K.

Quote from: "-breeno-"Kinda annoys me when people do this, especially when it ruins the page :x
That's the problem with Wikipedia... It's a great source for information, but that same information is not always correct as anyone can add to the pages.