Your funniest DLRP experiences!

Started by RnRCj, April 25, 2008, 07:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "raptor1982"A few weeks ago there was this special events for travel agents from all over the world which I was able to attend.  One day WDS was open until 11pm for the travel agents to discover the attractions the park had to offer.  So I visited Stitch Live, which was packed with a very international crowd.  On the front row were three or four British guys who had a bit too much to drink (free drinks were provided...)  So Stitch starts asking questions to a child, but one of the British guys kept on talking out loud and interfering with what was being said.  Stitch turned around to him and sit really loud "SHUT UP".  He turned back to the child and continued his question, but the guy kept on talking, so suddenly Stitch puts on this really upset face and says even louder: "DIDN'T I JUST SAY SHUT UP???", people looked shocked for like 3 seconds before bursting in an applause.  (Didn't hear the guy for the rest of show).  So at the end of the show when Stitch leaves in his spaceship he thanks everyone that participated in the show and he concluded "... and also thanks to the jerk on the front row".  

That's my story.  :mrgreen:

:lol:  :lol: I love Stitch!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

15yearsofMagic2008

Mine was when it was 2 years ago and ermm , well it is quite embarrising.I was walking along one of those concrete grounds.And i slipped and hurt my right leg.I was crying and everyone passed me laughing with red face.And in my mind i was thinking of saying to them 'Shut the heck UP!' My dad was like , 'Alex , fell of the thing , plonk.And i wad hoping and limping and moaning all day .You's would have been laughing your head off !   :mickey2:
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

burntsienna

I think my funniest thing was the first year we went, and it was the 5th Anniversary, and basically I was asked to join in with the parade, but the person who asked me was obviously all in costume and scared me so I started to cry and ran away from them ...can't believe I passed up an oppertunity like it just because I was scared lol

Its not really that funny...but I remember being laughed at, at the time  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

jeakat24

My funniest thing was one of those "you had to be there" moments so you may not find it as amusing as I did.

We were sat on a bench in fantasyland watching this family with some of the characters when the sheriff of Nottingham took their buggy up to the top of the bridge that goes to the tea cups exit. He then sat in it and rolled down the bridge! He did this a few times before he pushed himself (still sat in the buggy) all around while the family were chasing him. It was just so funny, especially given that the characters a villain.

My other funny story also involves the sheriff. The first time I went to Disneyland I was 15 and it was in the January so it was really quiet. First thing in the morning we went up to central plaza where there were loads of characters.
We'd just had our photo taken with Eeyore when someone tapped me on the back. I thought it was one of my friends so I turned around only to find the sheriff right in my face.
I screamed so loud I'm made him jump and everyone turned around, I've never lived it down!  :oops:
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

littlemermaid83

Ok mine happened the weekend just gone 7th November.

I took my friends 15 yo daughter on ToT, we was the only ones on the elevator (yes i know freaky for a Friday afternoon).  The CM was really in character trying to scare us.  He then put us in a elevator by ourselves.  This is when i was starting to freak out a bit.

The ride itself great as always but as the ride opened and finished the CM threw himself right in my face making a weird noise, i actually didnt know weather to laugh or cry..well I actually screamed my head off  :lol: That was the scariest part of the whole ride for me.

Me and my friends daughter came off looking like we had seen a ghost and the CM's were laughing at us.  So thankyou to David the CM who actually made the ride brilliant and for giving me a great experience of being on ToT in a empty elevator. Amazing, scary and funny all at the same time.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Nicholas-c

Sounds good littlemermaid83 :p The cast members on ToT are the best.
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

SophieD

mine has to be the very first time I went on Phantom Manor. we had the pre-show in the elevator and it went pitch black and the CM's were going around touching people and generally trying to scare people. I do feel sorry for the guy but one touched my foot which made me in defence kick out and all i heard was a eeeerrrrrrrfffffff!! :lol:  :lol:  :oops:  :oops:  I think i really hurt him!! It always makes me chuckle now!! :lol:  :mrgreen:  :P  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

TowMater

Here's my top 5 funniest times at my visit to DLRP last week:

1. My mate wanted to go on the lift at our hotels for a couple of times so I took him on it and he was pressing random buttons and yeah I had to join in and when the doors opened for someone to go on I shouted out "BOO!" then the doors shut!

2. On one of the English showings of Stitch Live there was a guy from Holland at the back row and Stitch thought he escaped from Space Prision and when he mentioned him to Lilo on the phone, Stitch said "Sorry Tiam" Tiam was the name of the guy from Holland!

3. At Cafe Mickey, My sister asked my dad to say "Mon' frere" to the waiter and so he did and my sister said since being good at understanding French said that my dad was saying "You are my brother" to the waiter!

4. This one was quite silly and daft, At the very same performance of Stitch Live, Stitch wanted everyone to put their hands up if they understand English and only my family and a couple more familes put their hands up!

5. On Crush's Coaster when at the top of the lift hill, Squirt said "Grab shell, dude!" and I said "Grab WHAAAAAAAA!!!!" It definfly reminded me of one of the scenes from the film!
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century