Adventureland by Night

Started by JelleP, June 27, 2010, 11:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

I agree Adventureland at night is beautiful, in November I really enjoyed walking through it in the pitch black dark with only a few lamps lighting the way.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

davewasbaloo

One of my very favorite things to do at night is walk around the park and enjoy the lighting. The burning torches and the fire ball light house near Pirates of the Caribbean are two of my fav touches.
since 2001 (many before that)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"One of my very favorite things to do at night is walk around the park and enjoy the lighting. The burning torches and the fire ball light house near Pirates of the Caribbean are two of my fav touches.

I know it makes me sad that when I go in October it will still be light at 7pm.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

_Natalie_x

WOW they are all such beautiful pictures!!
I stayed around adventure land last october until about 9 one night and it was so scary !! especially it being Halloween period.. theres was pumpkin things everywhere and with such little lighting we were all rather freaked out ! :P hehee
the photos are gorgeous, i hope i'll be there to appreciate it like that one day.. without being too scared ! xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]