What is your best Disney Product?

Started by arno-hh, April 21, 2008, 10:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arno-hh

Hallo,

I thought we have a "What have you bought on your last trip ?" Thread,
a "Your Disney Merchandise Collection!" Thread,
a "What was your first DLRP merchandise?" Thread, and so on...,
but I couldn't find a Thread where you can show your very BEST and beloved Disney Product!

I hope to see your biggest Disney Treasure(-s)!
So, here are mine:

My Top 5:

Number 5

Number 4 - Okay, this one was a present for my Girlfriend, but he lives here in my room :-)

Number 3 - My Phantom Manor (Haunted Mansion) Limited Edition Mirror, bought in the USA via disneyshopping.com

Number 2 - my dad bought that Clock for me in the early years of Euro Disney when I was a child.

Number 1 - On my last trip to Disneyland Resort Paris I bought this beautiful, hand made, bronze figure of Walt Disney!

Bye
arno

goofy-2000

omg how big is that stitch :shock:
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

swity

I'm actually kind of jealous because of the promotion display. We went to a few tourist offices and asked for them but we have been told they are already given away.

My favourite Disney item is a pillow with Chip and Chap on it. I'm going to make a picture of it later.
There are sooo many thinks I really like, it's hard to say what is may favourite one. But the pillow is something I really like at the moment.

giorgio1712

My favourite item has to be my Mickey Alarm Clock, my parents bought it me on our last visit.

dagobert

My favorite Disney items are:

- The book "From Sketch To Reality", unfortunately it was only available in French when I bought it at DLRP.
- Mickey Mouse silverware (looking for more, it wasn't available at WDW)
- The book "Walt Disney Imagineering" and
- My pins

goofy-2000

does anyone know where you can the big stitch

arno-hh

This Giant Stitch was sold in the (big) shops in Disneyland paris in summer 2006!
On my last Trips there was no giant stitch....

Sorry

Javey74

arno-hh displayed>>

It looks to me like a few displays have gone walkies.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

goofy-2000

thanks arno-hh

does anyone know if they do a big goofy.