Funny incident at Stunt Show

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

A funny story was posted on Disney Central Plaza by NeedCedric.  He was visiting the show, but appearently, everything seemed to go wrong.

A car broke down, something went wrong with the motor through the glass scene and some more.

But the most funniest part was... the fire didn't work when the motorcycle was slighting through it.  So the stuntmen wasn't burning...  A fireman then went to the stuntman with a lighter to put him on fire.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wish I had seen that...  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Anthony

Haha!!!  :lol:

I think the car breaking down is the best part.  They have so much skill and so many mechanics and behind the scenes staff, yet a car still manages to just break down in the middle of the show.  Did they have to call the AA in?  :lol:

Kris

LOL, I love it when things go wrong, although most of the time, "normal" guests fail to spot a mistake. Lighting the stuntman with a lighter sounds a bit crazy however. Shame nobody has this on film  :P
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Nikkibelle18

The Stunt Show did occur to me as a show that couldn't go too well everytime. It's very risky :P

Hopefully no one got hurt, but those incidents do sound like worth seeing! :D