3rd - 10th Feb 2008

Started by Clarebelle, April 08, 2008, 09:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueClouds

Thanks. I love the Rainforest cafe. I may just have to try that meal next time!  :lol:
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

Clarebelle

your welcome.

hope you enjoy it!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

MinniesBestPal

The monkeys in the rainforest cafe are scary... they made me jump every time they started squealing and jumping around....

Clarebelle

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"The monkeys in the rainforest cafe are scary... they made me jump every time they started squealing and jumping around....

lol me too![/color]

Clarebelle

After a few rides on Big Thunder Mountain it was lunch time so we headed over to the Agrabah Cafe in Adventureland (I had bought the Half Board vouchers and so decided to use a few for lunches throughout the week).

The service was fantastic! we were seated straight away (without reservation, the upside of going low season), the cast members were all really friendly and helpful, and I really wanted their costumes! The restaurant was colourful and smelt of spices, the candles on the table were a nice touch too. We sat at a table for two in a nice quite corner of the restaurant, far away from the hustle and bustle of the park, it was a nice escape! the food was lovely, even fussy eaters could happily eat here and it was nice to be able to try something different, even if I didn't like it. The only complaint I had with this restaurant was trying to find someone to take a drink order was impossible and we had to clear our own table! I guess they have less staff this time of year.

After lunch we headed back to BTM and Phantom Manor. I was so ecstatic to see the majestic Molly Brown back on the waters! Something I had really missed at Christmas '06 :-( so after Phantom Manor I didn't waste any time to get on the next boat (that was just leaving the dock) CowenJ had never even seen these boats working so I dragged him up to the top deck to get the best views of Thunder Messa and the Giza's!!

an old friend!

howtodeal

Thanks for the great report Clarebelle, i really enjoyed reading it and the pictures are cool  :D
I like it when you guys take pictures of what you had for breakfast or lunch, it makes
me feel like i was there   :lol:

Sooooooo early, i actually felt a bit sleepy just looking at it  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

lol. I dont normally, I was just so impressed with the dish my food came on lol. I really want one!!!!

Clarebelle

Tuesday 5th Feb.
PANCAKE DAY!!!!

Today we skipped the breakfast in the hotel and headed down to the Disney Village for a proper Disney breakfast of American pancakes at Anette's Diner. I think pancakes was the only thing I would eat when I was little when we came to Dlrp, I must have looked like one by the time we left lol. Unfortunatly from what we could tell Anette's was closed and no longer serves pancakes with maple syrup :-( so we ended up having a little treat in the Cable car bakery.

Again we did all the little rides in Fantasyland, and Buzz (I got the high score!!) before queing for The Legend of the Lion King

Edit: :oops:  why does't that work? HELP!  :(

Javey74

Another inspiring read there Clarebelle, with some more great photos.. =D>  :D/

gerbillcat

I really enjoyed reading this and I love your pictures. We've never eaten at Rainforest Cafe` before but it's one of the places I definitely want to hit when we go this time.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "gerbillcat"I really enjoyed reading this and I love your pictures. We've never eaten at Rainforest Cafe` before but it's one of the places I definitely want to hit when we go this time.

I'd recommend it :!:  don't be put off if there is a que, they will give you a time to come back, we just walk around the shops in the village until we can go back, and then you will be seated straight away, and service is always fast. Also some people say its expensive, I don't see it myself but ...

toonarmylass

people say everything in disney is expensive an yes it can be, but then again so is alton towers etc. i prices up for friends how much it would be to stay at either alton towers or thorpe park at iits cheaper to go to disney than it is for the other 2 so lets no complain too much eh! we spend what we want to spend, if you dont want to pay the prices in either the rainforest or cafemickeys dont go in them simple as that!! me my self i love the rainforest.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "toonarmylass"people say everything in disney is expensive an yes it can be, but then again so is alton towers etc. i prices up for friends how much it would be to stay at either alton towers or thorpe park at iits cheaper to go to disney than it is for the other 2 so lets no complain too much eh! we spend what we want to spend, if you dont want to pay the prices in either the rainforest or cafemickeys dont go in them simple as that!! me my self i love the rainforest.

Couldn't have said it better =D>
Is cafe Mickey "expensive" too then?

toonarmylass

i dont kow if you can see this ok but heres a menu from cafe mickeys

Clarebelle

Quote from: "toonarmylass"
i dont kow if you can see this ok but heres a menu from cafe mickeys

Thanks!  :D  hats probably the best way, to let people decide for themselves if THEY think its expensive or not

ps Yes we can see it :lol: