Bambi II (DTV 2006)

Started by Masamune, July 27, 2005, 11:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:shock: I can't believe I've only just found out about this!

My cousin bought the Special Edition DVD of Bambi a few days ago, and I almost died when I saw the trailer for Bambi and the Great Prince of the Forest! @w@;

Then I watched the small preview thing on the 2nd disc, and I was almost crying with happiness! :P Of all the sequals they've done or could do, this is surely the best one... 8) and Patrick Stewart is the voice of the Great Prince!

It said it was coming out around Spring/Summer next year, who else can't wait for it?! :lol:

Masamune

:o Also, the kid doing Bambi's voice is the same kid that did Nemo's voice in Finding Nemo...

Disneyana

I still need to buy the Bambi DVD for my collection. I hope I will do so in the next weeks, because now you've made me very curious about the sequel of Bambiu. Normally I'm not a friend of the sequels, the only one I like was Peter Pan 2.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

Flor found out yesterday that the Bambi II will be released in the theatres here, rather than putting it straight on dvd!  :idea:

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Flor found out yesterday that the Bambi II will be released in the theatres here, rather than putting it straight on dvd!  :idea:
:shock: OMG I can't wait!

Kristof

Theatrical release in Belgium: februari 1, 2006

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Theatrical release in Belgium: februari 1, 2006
o.o That's actually sooner than I expected...will we be getting it soon after Belgium do you think?