Tracklist Official Album?!

Started by Maarten, March 22, 2008, 01:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Since sources indicate that EuroDisney SCA is planning to release a new Disneyland Resort Paris Official Album, now the question arrises which tracks it will contain. Especially since Walt Disney Records USA is involved instead of Paris's very own Entertainment Department, the chances to see some more attraction soundtracks getting published instead of mainly entertainment tracks, are increasing.

My question to you... which tracks would you like to see at the Disneyland Resort Paris Official Album? Maybe your suggestions will be heard by some producers, you'll never know. Remember that the CD will most likely feature both parks.

I'll start:

Disneyland Park:
-Phantom Manor Suite
-Tarzan Encounter
-Disney's Once Upon A Dream Parade
-Le Visionarium (not likely to happen, but one can dream ;))

Walt Disney Studios Park:
-Hooray for Hollywood
-The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme
-Moteurs... Action! (like at the Walt Disney World Album)
-Cinemagique Medley (although it might become somewhat difficult with the rights)

Riebi

Cool topic!

Disneyland Park:
-Phantom Manor Suite
-Disney's Once Upon A Dream Parade
-Le Visionarium (I dream with you)
-Space Mountain: Mission I-Suite (and I go on with dreaming)
-It´s a small world
-POTC-suite
-Indianer Jones Suite
-Fanti-Parade
-Wishes original suite and not this silly Pan's pipes thing
-Main Street USA Area Suite
-.... more maybe adding later

Walt Disney Studios Park:
-DSMC-Parade-Music/Good Morning Studios Parade
-The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme
-Moteurs... Action!
-Cinemagique Medley
-Animagique Song
-Cinema Parade
-Songs from Hlvd. Bvd.
-Love is a rollercoaster - starring aerosmith
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Maarten

Quote from: "Riebi"-Space Mountain: Mission I-Suite (and I go on with dreaming)
-Songs from Hlvd. Bvd.

I never thought of that. A Space Mountain- de la Terre A La Lune Suite would be awesome, although I am afraid it will never see the light of day on a future Official Album unfortunately... but like you said; keep dreaming. :wink:

Riebi

I´ve a version of the space mountain theme from the queue which is slower then the original theme. Could be a great initial point. It´s about 4 minutes. After this "shooting stars" (following part from the queue) and the original theme for finishing it. That would be my dream suite. It would cost just one bridge to connect shooting stars and the riding theme  :)  But I think this will be a just a dream for rest of my life  :(

Kristof

These are the tracks I'd like to see above the ones already posted:

- Le Pays de Contes de Fées
- Explorers Club March
- Crush's Coaster
- Discoveryland area music

Malin

I would love to have the Cinemagique Melody on CD, such a beautiful piece of music.

experiment627

Quote from: "Malin"I would love to have the Cinemagique Melody on CD, such a beautiful piece of music.

I would recommend downloading the suite from "Les Parapluies de Cherbourg" then. I am sure you can find a version on iTunes.  :)

Riebi

Cool! Thanks for that tip!

[youtube:2ge7mlon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb5iVFq7qlQ&feature=related[/youtube:2ge7mlon]

Kristof

Tara's theme from Gone with the Wind is also a great theme used in the Cinémagique final.  

For those who like the music on Front Lot I really recommend buying the Encore! cd from John Williams & The Boston Pops Orchestra.  It features all these great classic Hollywood songs like The Trolley Song, Singin' in the Rain, New York New York, Gigi, There's No Business Like Show Business, Sing, Sing, Sing and much more!  

Baloo pointed this cd out to me quite some time ago and I still not regret buying this from Amazon.  It's also available for download on iTunes.

Malin

Sounds like a great CD, I have just purchased a copie from Amazon now, thanks for pointing it out raptor1982, and to Baloo too for recomending it to you. Tara's theme is such a powerful and moving song and part of why Cinemagique is such a classic.

Maarten

Quote from: "Malin"Sounds like a great CD, I have just purchased a copie from Amazon now, thanks for pointing it out raptor1982, and to Baloo too for recomending it to you.

Exactly, I've purchased a copy aswell. Thanks! :)

Anthony

I thought I'd post an idea for a new official CD that'd sell faster than hotcakes:

The Celebration Continues... Music from the 15th Anniversary of Disneyland Resort Paris
La Fete Continue... La Musique du 15e Anniversaire de Disneyland Resort Paris

1. 'Flying' - Anthem of the 15th Anniversary, Disney recording
2. Just Like We Dreamed It
3. Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade mix*
4. Tous en Train - Theme from Disney Characters' Express
5. Candleabration - 'Proudlights' theme by Vasile Sirli
6. Crush's Coaster mix - Music from the queue and coaster
7. Cars Race Rally - either the music of the ride or one of the songs from the queue, Life is a Highway?
8. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - same short track they have on the DLR CDs
9. Stitch Live! - Short excerpt of the quiet music heard in the pre-show room (nice music!)
10. High School Musical - Bop to the Top/What Time Is It mix, the show versions (better than the film versions, IMO...)
11. Just Like We Dreamed It [Show Stop/Candleabration Version]
12. Tous en Train [Instrumental] Bonus Track
13. Just Like We Dreamed It [Instrumental] Bonus Track

*The music of the parade is made up of short 30sec bursts, so Vasile & Co. should mix some of them together into one track. They did it just a couple of years ago with the old Disney Classics Parade music, so why not their new parade?

Soap

Where can i buy it and what does it cost  :P  ????
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

yummi hot cakes! :mrgreen:

GeoffD

i'd love to see that 15th CD and i'd mail order it rather than waiting for my next visit.