15th Anniversary music?

Started by a.newton, March 12, 2008, 08:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.newton

I'm not sure where to post this (I'm sure raptor will sort it out!) and I hope it's considered the "not to ask about MP3's" thing, but my daughter really would like to know how to get hold of this sound: http://disneylandparis-services.com/eca ... id=ECARD08

I apologise if it not the sort of thing I should ask, I am sure the moderators will let me know if this sort of thing, and the sounds available for free download from the sound of magic are OK to talk about or not?

Javey74

The sound you are listening to is a remix of the track 'Flying' from Peter Pan.  It's also the remix that features on the Disney Adverts.  You can get a similar track by buying the Peter Pan Motion Picture Soundtrack from any good music shop.  Unfortunately the remix you hear is not released as yet. :cry:

Disney hired the composer who wrote the original track and asked him to come up with a new remix for Disney advertising/marketing reasons.  :wink:

Kristof

I highly recommend buying the soundtrack from Universal's Peter Pan.  It features several versions of that tune.  You can order it on Amazon or even on iTunes.  I love the "I do believe in fairies" track.  :D

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "raptor1982"I highly recommend buying the soundtrack from Universal's Peter Pan.  It features several versions of that tune.  You can order it on Amazon or even on iTunes.  I love the "I do believe in fairies" track.  :D

Besides, its the closest thing you get to it :P

Disney are not really, erm, good with releasing music
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

a.newton

Thanks for the help!

I'm sure if DLRP released a CD of the area music etc, it would be very popular. I have a few CD's, parades and stuff, but the ride music and the themes you hear in each land would be great and really take you back to Disneyland.

Disney obviously don't think it would sell well enough, I suppose.

Javey74

Quote from: "a.newton"Disney obviously don't think it would sell well enough, I suppose.

Yeah, and how wrong would they be ! !  :roll:

a.newton

I'm reading rumours that an "Official Album being prepared". I hope it is true, I'll be buying if they do!

(Not sure if it the done thing thing to put links to other fan sites here, but I will if askes and it's OK)

giorgio1712

You can listen to the original on IMEEM for free,

http://lushxretrodaisy.imeem.com/music/ ... an_flying/