This is when I gave Minnie a kiss in the Magic Kingdom :)

Started by tiny tim, March 05, 2008, 10:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny tim

This is one of the times when I went to DisneyWorld for a day. I had a Princess meal book in Epcot for breakfast on this day and for dinner I went to the 1900 Park Fare to see Suzy mouse and Perla mouse. It was in march of 2007. I will post a full trip report about the whole day later in the time of Magic  :D

One of the things that I wanted to do on this day was to give Minnie a kiss  :P  I made sure that I had on my Minnie Hoody and I gave the photo pass person a note explaining how I wanted the picture taken. The cast member took 2 photos with the photopass camera and one with my camera.

Right after I had my photos taken with Minnie, I went and purchased one of the photos from my photopass card. The photo that I am posting is the one that I purchased. This photo was taken in the Magic Kingdom  :D

I Love this photo  :oops:

The Butlin Boy

Great pic Tiny Tim, what a poser! :wink:

I'm looking forward to reading your trip report :)

Alpop

Nice photo.

Minnie seems tiny next to you "tiny" tim!  Oh and I like the facial hair.

tiny tim

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Great pic Tiny Tim, what a poser! :wink:

I'm looking forward to reading your trip report :)

Thank You :)  I will enjoy posting my trip report :)

tiny tim

Quote from: "Alpop"Nice photo.

Minnie seems tiny next to you "tiny" tim!  Oh and I like the facial hair.

Thank You :)  Yes, Minnie does look tiny next to "tiny" me  :P   In the note that I gave the photopass person, I asked for the picture to be taken in a way that really shows how tiny Minnie looks next to me  :P  The size difference makes the photo look extra cute  :oops: