Disney Clothing at George (Asda)

Started by Masamune, February 27, 2008, 07:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:o Some of the Disney stuff they have for women in George (and/or Asda) is actually really nice. I'm just wondering if anyone else has bought anything from there? My mum bought a set of PJs featuring Miss Bunny (Thumper's girlfriend) recently, and I bought a really cute Thumper jumper.

:D I also bought this gorgeous white t-shirt which shows on the front the silouette of a Disney castle, behind a pretty meadow full of trees and flowers. :P Tinker Bell is flying around said meadow. It's really nice and it was only £8!

Jake

I have seen the clothing at Asda, and it is very nice i have to admit.
My mum bought some High School Musical t-shirts for my sister.

Owain

My friend had a nice disney jacket. Think it was grey with black mickeys on there. :)

-breeno-

Does anyone know what the connection between Disney and Asda is?  I've been wondering about this for a while.  Did Asda buy the rights or did Wall Mart, which owns Asda?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Jake

Quote from: "Owain"My friend had a nice disney jacket. Think it was grey with black mickeys on there. :)

Yeah, H&M also did this sort of jacket.

treble

H&M also do loads of disney for kids
tesco are doing disney food
i've just eaten a disney banana  8)
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Masamune

:o A lot of places do official Disney stuff, but sometimes it can be of poor quality. The stuff in George is just as nice as any of the clothing you would find at a Disney Store.

:shock: And if you're being serious, I want a Disney banana!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "treble"H&M also do loads of disney for kids
tesco are doing disney food
i've just eaten a disney banana  8)

I've eaten a stick of Tesco's Disney cheese! Now that's something you don't say every day :wink:

-breeno-

What Disney food? :o   Why have i never seen this in my local Tesco? :lol: But chances are i'd see it in Tesco and then post on here there in Asda :P (the Asda and Tesco in our town are right beside each other and you can tell they don't like it, they even have the exit signs pointing away from each other so people won't see the other shop :lol: )
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Jake

I noticed that Matalan also do really nice Disney clothing for babies and younger children.

treble

i got the disney cheese too :D
you can also get apples and oranges.
i think they have just started to stock the range but i've been buying my daughter the disney meals for a while. they come in a dish with mickey's ears sticking out :D

Masamune

:o I saw those Disney meals in Asda. :lol: They were pretty expensive.

treble

i know  :roll: she only gets them occasionally

Masamune

:( I still haven't been able to find Disney fruit at Tesco.

pjulie75

I bought my kids some HSM tops, Minnie and Tinkerbell ones but they seem to be really skimpy made and I thought poor quality.  My kids are wee skinny minnies and there were really disappointed that I didn't keep the clothes :(  My friends girl who is 4 had to buy size 8-9 - crazy?! I will just need to buy them some nice DLRP ones instead. :wink: Any excuse to purchase in Paris