Pop Corn Stage?

Started by Its Just Like I DreamedIt, February 27, 2008, 03:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

I was just reading the programme for whats on at DLRP and it said in DLP there was a meet and greet at the Pop Corn Stage, where is this because i've never heard of it before?

p.s. had a little thought it could have been the one at central plaza but I don't know
!Magic Everywhere

Poppy The Monkey

Popcorn stage is the area to the right of the Riverboat Landing in Frontierland - right next to where the Orange Paint Mining Contraption goes at Halloween.

It isn't a stage just a roped off photo location in the morning. I don't know why they make things so confusing sometimes!

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Thanks, I wondering because i've never heard that before
!Magic Everywhere

Nala_84

Yeah, I wondered too, where it could be. First thought they renamed the Fantasyland Stage  :lol:

So where exactly is this character meeting point then? I always wanted to meet Goofy, Mickey etc. in a western outfit at Frontierland ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"So where exactly is this character meeting point then? I always wanted to meet Goofy, Mickey etc. in a western outfit at Frontierland ;)!
Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Popcorn stage is the area to the right of the Riverboat Landing in Frontierland - right next to where the Orange Paint Mining Contraption goes at Halloween.
I've never ever heard that space called Pop Corn Stage before. :?  :lol:

Jake

I had never heard of this either, thanks for sharing it :)