Disneyland Resort Paris En Musique CD

Started by Kristof, June 30, 2005, 10:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I really hate when people needless complain about the resort, but this CD is really an insult!  Half of the tracks is on sale on seperate cd's.  Tracks like Mission 2 were not included.  And what happened with Studios part???   :x  :x

Anthony

That CAN'T be the cover!!!!!  Seriously, my crappy "Discoveryland En Musique" cover was better!

And the tracklisting really is an insult, like Raptor said.  No WDS music except for DCP and Animagique?

The Discoveryland section is AWFUL.

I think I want to cry...  *OR* send a million emails of complaint to dlrp...  :)

That cover though... really?  With that font?  Seriously?  And the dodgy Mickey?  And the bad colours?  And the ugly music notes?  This can't be true... please tell me it's April fool's day...  :cry:

Anthony

This is weird - I've just totalled up the running times of all the tracks (since they're so readily available on other CDs) and it comes to over 80 minutes, *with* the frontierland "cindy" and the two fantasyland "alice au pays merveilles" tracks missed out.

Either this information is wrong (please god!), or they've done some serious editing to these tracks... perhaps "Fantillusion theme" really does mean just a sample of the main theme and that's it? :evil:

The mystery (and my effort of hope that this info is all fake) continues...  :wink:

Patrick

This CD apart from Wishes seems awful, really who wants to get a CD with music they already have on their own seperate CD's, well suppose this explains why dancin seems to have been taken off the shelves over the summer.  Also terrible cover, have they never heard of using their own logo, would that not look nicer, since it would work well, and what is it with the Cinema Parade and Fantillusion being used?  They are both on seperate CD's and dont need to be included really.  Why they did not include decent music not already released like Cinemagique or Space Mountain Mission2 is beyond me :x .  Over all the only reason I would buy this is because of wishes.

Kristof

The Wishes track is only 3 minutes long, according to several members at Disney Central Plaza forum.  :x  :x  :x  :x

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"The Wishes track is only 3 minutes long, according to several members at Disney Central Plaza forum.  :x  :x  :x  :x
WHAT?????!!!!  Arrrgggg!!!!   :evil:  :evil: I'm SO angry about this.  The last CD album we got - The Legend of the Lion King - was amazing, so why is this one SO awful?

To add a bit more than angry shouting to my post though - I guess that's just the "Wishes" end theme song they've slapped on there then?  DLRP should be really ashamed of themselves...

Anthony

"wdisneygallery" has just pointed this out on the DLRP Magazine forum - if it's really correct then the cover of this CD is worse than we thought.

Take another look at the cover below.  Can you see something written over the top of the Earful Tower?  Page 1??!  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Apparently, all the CDs currently on sale have this error.

Also, Mail Order finally decided to reply to me last night (only after I went through Guest Comms. to get to them though), and they said the following:

QuoteHello,

For your information there are just at Disneyland Paris  CD Halloween is not which.

Sincerely yours

Which means...???  I'd prefer them to answer in French rather than English that makes no sense.  I'm guessing they mean that they only have the Halloween CD in stock.  So perhaps Disneyland Resort Paris En Musique is being reprinted?  :?

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"
QuoteHello,

For your information there are just at Disneyland Paris  CD Halloween is not which.

Sincerely yours

Which means...???  I'd prefer them to answer in French rather than English that makes no sense.

LOL!!!!! What kind of language is that??????!?!?!??!  :lol:
No idea what they mean with this.

And uh.....Baloo.....no "hello dear," this time?  :wink:  :P

Kris

OMG, how mad is that email! It makes no sense, but spelt perfectly  :P  :roll:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!