Disneyland Resort Paris En Musique CD

Started by Kristof, June 30, 2005, 10:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

From http://www.dlp.info

QuoteMore Disney magic is being prepared to take home with a new CD of the resort. The CD should be in the stores somewhere this summer and is the replacement of Une Journée à Disneyland Paris album. Title of the new music collection: "A Day In Disneyland Resort Paris". Nothing is known about the music and the songs on the new CD, although the chances are that it would include Fantillusion, Space Mountain; Mission 2 and the new fireworks show, Wishes.

What do YOU think will be included on the cd?  And what about the Studios park??  :D

Anthony

Basically I hope they don't carry over too much of the original Une Journée.  Whilst that was a nice album, it'd be good to have some more specific tracks on the new album, like some of the actual music played in Main Street, Frontierland and Discoveryland.  I know it might be a problem due to copyrights, but I hope they still try their best.

It's also very likely that Fantillusion, Wishes and Space Mountain: Mission 2 will feature, though I'm not sure if they'll include any of LOTLK - it's already got a great CD release and they'll hopefully want to use the space on this CD to its full potential.

For Walt Disney Studios, I'm hoping for maybe at least one of the Disney movie themes played in Frontlot, plus some of Animagique, Flying Carpets, Lilo & Stitch, Disney Cinema Parade, and *please* *please* *please* Moteurs Action!  :D

There's SO much they could put on there that I actually think there's a possiblity that it could be a 2 disc release...  I think a 2 disc CD would be very popular, and would let them fit so much more in.

Does anyone think there's a chance Wishes will still get its own CD release?  The show is 8mins, and then there's the Wishes song at the end, so it'd be quite a short CD, but they could perhaps put some pre-show music on there, if they use any....  :?

Jorien

I think there will be a Wishes cd. Don't know why, i just do! As a celebration of the 50th anniversary of Disneyland. Would be nice!  :)
DLRP is doing so much for this event, i think they will release a cd too.

Can dream, can't i?  :wink:

Patrick

Is it just me who thinks if they want to be well consistant and try and retain the storyline between Fantillusion and Wishes that they would get rid of Tink's Fireworks music and replace it with Wishes on the end of the Fantillusion CD, well that's to me what should happen since it would be a bit more cost effective, but this new CD this better be true I want a new CD of course I don't actually have any DLRP albums already but I want this one if it is true :D .

Kristof

I'd like to have a cd with the complete soundtrack of Fantillusion, like they had in Tokyo!

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"I'd like to have a cd with the complete soundtrack of Fantillusion, like they had in Tokyo!
Yeah, IMO they should end the current Fantillusion CD and then release two seperate ones - one for Fanti, one for Wishes.  That way they can put more music on them and it'd make more sense if either of them are changed again in the future.

I suppose it is possible that they'll re-release the Fanti CD but with Wishes on the end, like Patrick said, but IMO it wouldn't be the best decision.  Fanti plays from November to March as well, when Wishes will be nowhere to be seen.  It makes more sense to have seperate CDs... it just depends whether they'll realise that!  :roll:

Kris

About the Wishes CD suggestions, I have a feeling we will get it. They seem to be putting in a similar effort into this show to The Legend Of The Lion King and that got a CD.

I think it is foolish of DLRP not to release the full Fantillusion soundtrack. I don't know anyone who had bought the CD who doesn't want to hear more  :D

I also agree with Ant that a 2 or even 3 CD set would be popular. It would save singles releases and give DLRP a constantly popular album to promote. They could mass-produce the set easily and save on packaging costs too (per CD). As I was the one who announced the new CD, I had wished to know what the CD holds by now. Unfortunately I don't, but I wait in hope for the right choice  :?

Come on DLRP... you can do it!
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

ladyghost

I'd love f they could sell a cd with the music of the parade which they did last 1997: the 5th anniversary...
It was the best Disney-year !
Ladyghost.

Shadow doesn\'t exist, what you call shadow is the light you can\'t see.

Anthony

DLP.info has just reported:

QuoteFinally, the long awaited new Disneyland Resort Paris CD is spotted in the resort. Regarding our reports the CD is on sale since today at selected shops in the resort. Guests and fans had to wait a couple of months after the news came out that a new CD was in the making. When the old CD, "Une Journee a Disneyland Paris" disappeared from the shelves the rumors got even stronger. From today onwards fans and guest will be able to enjoy the Resort music that have been spotted on the racks. The CD can be purchased for 15 Euro. Beware; Disney Music is very catchy and before you know it you will be singing along.
Return for track list and cover picture soon.

I hope this is true!  *emails dlrp mail order again to try and order it* (hopefully they won't ignore me this time!)

Kinou

i'll go check it out tommorow!!
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  we were in the parks 2 days ago...  :x  :x  :x

Kristof

We just got confirmation by text message from Willem that the cd is on sale and that the cover is ugly...  :?

Kinou

LOL for a change  :lol:

and what about the tracklisting?
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

MAIN STREET:
1. all arround the world
2. my oh my what a wonderfull day
3. paddlin´madeline home
4.grim grinning ghosts

FRONTIERLAND:
5. cindy
6. phantom manor
7. big country theme
8. winter hoedown

ADVENTURELAND:
9. musique traditionelle
10. yo ho
11. blow the man down

FANTASYLAND:
12. pays du merveilleux
13. all in the golden afternoon
14. small world

WONDERFULL WORLD OF DISNEY PARADE
15. dancin´a catchy rythm

DISCOVERYLAND:
16. finale celebration
17. 20000 leagues under the sea

THE MAGICAL LIGHTS OF THE NIGHT:
18. fantillusion theme
19. wishes

WALT DISNEY STUDIOS:
20. animagique- pre show
21. animagique- scene 1 (the studios)
22. animagique- scene 5 (lion king)
23. animagique song
24. cinema parade (opening window)
25. cinema parade (lights!!! camera!!! action!!!)
26. cinema parade (finale)

27. need magic

source: dlp.info

Kinou

ouh GOSH!!the cover is Really awful!!
Hug it out bitch !