DLRP Park Plans

Started by Javey74, February 06, 2008, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Does anyone have any A1 size plans of the DLRP Main Park.  I did a bit of tech drawing when I was younger, but have not drawn since.  :cry:

You see Google Earth is fine for glimpses of the park from above, but it would take a lot of image saving then sticking together lots of A4 sheets to build up the bigger picture.  :lol:

It's rather like the models you see of the park itself, they must be scaled off drawings, I know the park maps are alright for general viewing, but I was after something on a larger scale, so that you can visualise the park as a whole in a larger format, detailing attractions, shows and restaurants, new attraction sites aswell as other building descriptions (e.g. Storage areas, backstage).  :)

It's a shame no one has a computer digitally compressed drawing of the park, which would open up to an A1 size drawing which is clear.  I know there are companies that can take a digital drawing shrunk to thumbnail size, then the file is un-compressed to full size to print it off on an extremely large printer.  A bit like construction site drawings these days.  :wink:

Does anyone have a solution to obtaining A1 or larger size plans of DLRP's main park, other that trying to draw them myself.  :roll:

Pia-lil

Hi there,

I have a parkguide on PDF - received in relation to a hotel booking.

Interested?

Pia-lil

Javey74

Hi pia-lil

Thanks for your reply, I would appreciate a copy of the pdf map.  If you can send an attachment to mailto:disneydavid@fsmail.net">disneydavid@fsmail.net

Much appreciated  :D  :D

GrandiJoos

Quote from: "Pia-lil"Hi there,

I have a parkguide on PDF - received in relation to a hotel booking.

Interested?

Pia-lil
Wouldn't it be possible (and allowed?) to upload it here? (If not, I'll PM you my e-mail address)

GrandiJoos :cool: