New Park Guide design

Started by Anthony, October 04, 2005, 04:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Those lucky people who were in Disneyland Park for the start of Halloween will have seen this already, but for those of us who weren't there, it's new.  :wink:

They've changed the park guide design *again*, this time making it smaller (again) and even easier to use (again).  Take a look:

(photos from dlrpmagazine.com)

Attractions are now numbered 1 to 40+ instead of seperately for each land, and they've made them very clear on the map.  It reminds me a bit of the US Disney maps I've seen...

I don't think it looks as nice as the old design, but it does look much easier to use again.  You'd have thought they'd have made it as easy to use as they could by now, but apparently not!

I'm not sure when the WDS design will change.. for Christmas maybe?

Patrick

Interesting new idea, I prefer the old one, bring back the one used up to Halloween :lol: , really what they gonna do next create a park map that you need a magnifying glass to see :P .

Kristof

The new park map is so much better!  DLRP's maps are really superior to the other international parks.

Nikkibelle18

Yeah, the numbers on the map were quite confusing. Luckily they changed that :)

Kris

I find the numbers more confusing to look at and the font is disgusting. It is great having the character meet and greets and entertainment all on one flappy bit though. You just open part of the map and you see it, VERY HANDY¬
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!