New dvd coming?

Started by Kristof, June 22, 2005, 01:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I was chatting yesterday with a friend who works at EPC.  He had to do some acting as a character for, what he said, is becoming the new resort DVD.  

DLRP Magazine has posted something about a new dvd too.

Pic by Joel

Anthony

Yay!  They've realised how terrible the old one was!  :lol:

I hope it's on sale by the time Summer Magic begins, though that doesn't seem likely, does it?

Anthony

I think it's most definately on its way now!  The French forums are absolutely full of photos of production crews in the parks...

Photos by Scrooge on DMI Forums:

Cool lighting, eh?!

Photos from Lgrecos on DCP Forums:

Photos from Julien-Fanillusion on DCP Forums:

Looks promising, doesn't it?  :D

Anthony

Today they were filming at Armageddon: Special Effects with Chip n Dale (strangely still in those gangster costumes)...

Photos by Julien-Fantillusion on DCP Forums:

Jorien

I really hope this will be a great promotional dvd! And that it will be available very soon. I hope when i'll be there at the beginning of August!!!  :wink:

Kristof

It's great they're using so many different characters.   :D

Disneyana

Oh I#m getting sooooo curious about it. I really can't await to buy it.  :wink:  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

Can you believe it, more photos!  Here they are, thanks to "Yanoo" on DLRP Magazine forum:

Minnie looks SO cool! :lol:

Also, Kris has mentioned on the DLRP.co.uk forum that the DVD is likely to be released in Spring 2006 - which suggests they might be doing some filming during other seasons so that they can cover the whole year...  :D  Let's hope they think ahead and decide to film inside Disneyland California's Astro Blasters as well then, eh?

Kristof

Yes she does!!  It's the same outfit she was wearing when she and Aurore were doing sets on the first level of the castle last summer.  Too bad we never got a chance to get a picture of here.  :(

Kris

Wooohooo, I got a mention! Yeah, DLRP can virtually cover every season too since the crew has been seen filming last Christmas too (allowing a couple of months for DVD production and release. I'm so hopeful with all these characters, it reminds me a bit of the Disneyland Paris Sing Along VHS that got released... with characters roaming the park as if they really lived there.

As Hook seems to have a camcorder in hand, perhaps the plot is that the characters use some movie-magic to create their own film? Just a thought
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!