Lohan Has Digital Breast Reduction

Started by Kristof, June 06, 2005, 10:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

From IMDB, it's just crazy!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan's breasts have been digitally reduced for forthcoming Disney film Herbie: Fully Loaded, to avoid offending family audiences. Test screenings for the new movie, the fourth sequel to the 1968 film The Love Bug about a Volkswagen Beetle car with a mind of its own, indicated that some parents felt Lohan's character Maggie Peyton was too raunchy for a children's film. Disney technicians were forced to plough through numerous scenes - especially those showing the busty actress jumping up and down at a motor racing track, reducing her breasts by two cup sizes and raising revealing necklines on her T-shirts. Amused at her digital bosom reduction, Lohan says, "I don't know how Renee Zellweger kept swelling and shrinking for Bridget Jones. It's no fun. Bring on the computer guys."

Jorien

:lol:
You're kidding right? Geez, what is this all about. Because they want to avoid offended family audiences. Are there really people that get offended by something like that? It's not that i would notice something like that......but okay, i'm a girl.  :wink:

Anthony

Hahahahaha!   :lol: That's so pathetic!

It must be costing them so much money to go through every scene and "change them", not to mention a huge amount of time... Will it really be worth it?  I think these parents need to stop being so over-protective, it can't be good for their kids...

I hope the movie can still survive with Lohan's reduced breasts, and for those who feel the movie won't be as good?  You never know - they might still release a special "uncut" version on DVD with no digitial reductions!  :o  :o

Will this digital tinkering be featured in the "Digitial effects" featurette of the DVD, I wonder?

Kristof

I can see the SFX guys already playing around, like Homer Simpson in his hospital bed: brests go smaller, brests go larger, brests go smaller, ....  :lol: