Imagineer Captain EO - the Sequel !!

Started by Soap, December 12, 2007, 03:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteExactly my feeling, they should think about an EO part 2! Or at least same quality, feeling but maybe a new big guy as lead?????

That would be a fun topic for the Imagineering board?!  "Imagineer Captain EO - the Sequel".   :D

Well as suggested by our great admin elsewhere, are there some ideas about a sequel? Or maybe a prequel? Who would fit it?  :?:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

pjulie75

What about someone like Justin Timberlake, he was remember Mouseketeer in the Mickey Mouse Club?  Great all rounder, singing, dancing, actor and I think most people like him.  Obviously not as Idolised as Michael but I think a fitting replacement. :-k

I know this is totally different but I loved the Muppets at WD Studios in Florida - fabulous show.  I would love to see this type of show in DLRP although I am unsure if it was on tv throughout Europe?

Soap

Hmmm...JT could be a good new Captain EO. Him with his Mickey past...someone who can combine dance, music and acting very well...This could work? 8)

I like the muppets, but i don't think that they can replace EO....
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Haz

Sorry about this, but did Disney not distance themselves from Mr Jackson due to court cases?

I cannot see any update on this, it's a shame as it was brilliant and nothing was ever proved.
All the Best,

Haz

Dlrpfan

Quote from: HazSorry about this, but did Disney not distance themselves from Mr Jackson due to court cases?
QuoteNot really because Michael Jackson is freequent regular at disney parks world wide. Also not long after the case he was spotted making a big fuss at DLRP.
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Haz

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"
Quote from: "Haz"Sorry about this, but did Disney not distance themselves from Mr Jackson due to court cases?
QuoteNot really because Michael Jackson is freequent regular at disney parks world wide. Also not long after the case he was spotted making a big fuss at DLRP.

Sorry,but you are wrong,just because he was there does not mean anything. I was trying to say reasons for there not being a follow-on film.

As i said nothing was confirmed,please do a search and find out facts then comment
All the Best,

Haz

peep

I don't think a sequel would be a good idea unless at the beginning it has a catch up on what happens in the first film or it has a completely different storyline, like a different adventure.

I've not actually seen the first film but I hear lots about it but I'm not the only peep who hasn't seen it before. New generations of peeps who go to the parks won't understand it at all unless there is some way of seeing the first film. So why not a remake? Give it a stroke of modernisation (is that even a word?).
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320