Disney 20th Parade Instrumental?

Started by DisneyMagicinParis, August 28, 2012, 03:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMagicinParis

Hey,

I have a question about the music of the 20th Magical Train Parade: The song is Do You Believe in Magic, right? You can hear it loud at the Main Street U.S.A When the parade is finished, most of the peoples are going to the cute little shops at the Street. But, i've noticed when you're entering a shop, you hear: Do you believe in magic INSTRUMENTAL! The tune is nice, and when entering The DLH you hear the same magical tune!

i've searched almost everywhere to find that instrumental one but i can find it. I want do put it on my iPod so i can bring back some magical memories!

Can you help find me the instrumental Do You Believe in Magic song?

Thanks,

DisneyMagicinParis

ps: Sorry for my bad Eng.  :mrgreen:

MagicDreams!

That is what I also really want to have! The instrumental version of Do You Believe. I also LOVE the instrumental version what is played infront of the castle when the train is there... Hopefully these tunes will come out one day...

alternativerock123

I have an instrumental version of  Magic Everywhere. But not Do you Believe, it might be on the new CD that's just come out in the parks. I sometimes hear it on videos from DLRP on youtube. If I find a decent version I'll tell you.  :)
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.