Mike & Scully to the rescue

Started by Kristof, June 01, 2005, 01:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Jim Hill has some concept art from the new Monsters Inc ride at DCA!

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles ... hp?ID=1483

Anthony

Monsters, Inc.: Mike & Sulley To The Rescue With The Really Long Unnecessary Name That Totally Removes Any Kind Of Excitement From The Ride And Is Never Going To Actually Be Used By Guests Who Simply Can't Be Bothered With Such A Stupid Name And By The Way I Had Toast For Breakfast is actually looking like a really nice ride, although it is painfully obvious that it'll actually be Superstar Limo with better sets and cooler characters...  :?

I'm thinking that our Nemo ride might just beat this one, if it tries hard enough...

I hope, at least, that they don't give ours a stupid name like "Finding Nemo: Ride the EAC with Crush!".  Maybe a possible name for the attraction is something we could discuss in the Toon Studios topic?  :wink:

Kristof

I don't see what's wrong with "Mike and Scully to the rescue".  People will probably just call it the Monsters inc ride, but hey, we don't say either: let's go ride Les Voyages de Pinocchio...  or Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril.  :P

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"I don't see what's wrong with "Mike and Scully to the rescue".  People will probably just call it the Monsters inc ride, but hey, we don't say either: let's go ride Les Voyages de Pinocchio...  or Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril.  :P

I suppose you're right.  :wink:

I was under the impression that it would be "Monsters Inc: Mike and Sulley to the Rescue", but if it's just "Mike and Sulley to the Rescue" then that's much better.  The Monsters Inc part would just made it a bit too much...

Kristof