An additonal turnstile for WDS!

Started by Kristof, November 11, 2007, 08:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Quote from: "Riebi"Aaaaan I mention it again! Maybe this time they will hear me! The floor is really bad in this areas. The have redo it soon. It´s one of the big pirate ships at the resort area.

For the turnstile: That again great to hear. Also that there are so much people during "low" season* is a great thing. Only more visitors can create a better future (and everyone of it a worse floor  :lol: )

I think they will wait until next year, because due to the cold weather I can imagine that the tiles will break.But the floor was already in a very bad condition in February and so it is really a shame that it wasn't fixed during summer.

It's really good that Disney adds more turnstiles, even in February the crowds were huge in front of WDS.

Riebi

During summer the floor around the ticket counters was that bad, that it was really dangerous to walk over it. I was really appalled  about the condition of the floor. I only can hope that they fix all the rest of the floor between Disney Village, Disneyland and WDS. I can´t understand that they stopped the half way.

But mor turnstiles means more people and that means that they hopefully will have an eye on the floor at this area.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Martyn

Good to see they're evening it up finally!lol

Though I do agree that it is a disgrace how bad the floor is outside the Studios...

dagobert

Off topic: Since there is atalk about the bad condition of the floor outside the parks I wonder who is responsible for the maintenance. I'm talking not only about the floor in DV, around Lake Disney and around the Train Station, but also about the streets that lead to the hotels, to the train station where the Disney Hotel Busses stop and to Val D'Europe.

I can imagine that Disney is responsible for the floors and streets around DV, Lake Disney and the hotels and that the city of Marne La Vallee is responsible for the rest.

Festival Disney

Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

dagobert

Since no one has posted a picture of the new turnstile, Im going to do that. Does anyone know when they finished them?

Photos by Muetto from DCP: http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t2707 ... it#1001197