Javey74's Trip Report [29th Oct - 1st Nov 2007]

Started by Javey74, November 02, 2007, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Javey74 is back, report will follow shortly, just had a lot of unpacking and photo sorting to do first  :D

Also will have new updates soon to my Fotki Disney Galleries, including more characters......On the subject of Characters here's a photo to get you started.  Do you recognise these characters I bumped into on the 1st of November :?:

:thumbs:

PetiteSirene

Haha all hanging around ToT I see ;)

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

tubbsy

:lol: And they should know we've still got a bit of a wait! ( I was going to put dodgy looking lot! :shock: But thought better of it!)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Owain

Quote from: "javey74"Javey74 is back, report will follow shortly, just had a lot of unpacking and photo sorting to do first  :D

Also will have new updates soon to my Fotki Disney Galleries, including more characters......On the subject of Characters here's a photo to get you started.  Do you recognise these characters I bumped into on the 1st of November :?:

:D  :D

Im guessing which people are which but dont want to get it wrong, so could you write in order whos who  :P

I can see Patmagic, WDI1992, Flor, Raptor

WDI1992

Whooohooow!! I know 'em all!  :lol: Thanks for the pic Javey, was nice to meet you! It was a great trip btw! :D
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

-breeno-

Great to see you back javey :D

I'm only after sending you a PM asking you did you see raptor.  Looks like you've answered it already :lol:

I'm looking forward to the trip report :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Well done Owain, the extra name you're looking for is "Peep" :wink:

QuoteI can see Patmagic, WDI1992, Flor, Raptor

Nice to meet you aswell WDI1992  :D

Nicholas-c

welcome back!! is raptor cool as he is in real life ? or is he secretly evil
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Javey74

Hi Nicolas-c, thanks, nice to be back on the forum again, Raptor did mention it was up and running again when I was talking to him, since when I left for DLRP it was down (fearing the worst)  :cry:

Raptor is a very nice person to meet, Seems to be a really easy going guy, makes you feel comfortable when talking to him, and he's really polite.  So yes you could say he is cool  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

I see that they've given Raptor his own photo location now :lol:

It's good to hear that you had a good time :)

Kristof

Thanks Javey for posting this photo.  It's always a pleasure to meet other members of the message board!

Nicholas-c

even if i saw someone from the forum i probs wouldn't approach :P lol

(im very shy :P)

Btw : Javey, which hotel etc you stay in ?
July 2009 - All alone

Javey74

QuoteRaptor >>>Thanks Javey for posting this photo. It's always a pleasure to meet other members of the message board!

You're quite welcome Raptor, always a pleasure meeting up, especially when you don't expect it. Thank you for the photo opportunity  :D

QuoteNicholas-c >>>Btw : Javey, which hotel etc you stay in ?

Stopped in the Santa Fe, 3 nights 4 days. The only other hotel I've stayed in is the Cheyenne.  Both I find clean and adequate since I'm out of the room from 7.ooam for breakfast, then it's off to the parks, returning between 11.00pm - 12.00am usually, so really the room is just used for sleeping really, as well as the storage of purchased merchandise.  :lol:

I often wonder people who have to have a hotel with a swimming pool, when do they get time to really use it.  Unless the're stopping for a week, or visit the parks for a few hours each day?

When I go it's a working holiday, I make the most of everything I can when I get there.  I suffer for it afterwards mind, both financially as well as physically.  I need another holiday just to recover.   :lol:  :lol:

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "javey74"I often wonder people who have to have a hotel with a swimming pool, when they get time to really use it.  Unless the're stopping for a week, or visit the parks for a few hours each day?
when i went we had to go back during the day (well i didn't have to) because
1: My mum doesn't like being on her feet all day
2: My baby cousin needs naps etc

i did some swimming then and went back in the evening for all the night time fun!

(is this what other people do? or just me :p)
July 2009 - All alone

-breeno-

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"
Quote from: "javey74"I often wonder people who have to have a hotel with a swimming pool, when they get time to really use it.  Unless the're stopping for a week, or visit the parks for a few hours each day?
when i went we had to go back during the day (well i didn't have to) because
1: My mum doesn't like being on her feet all day
2: My baby cousin needs naps etc

i did some swimming then and went back in the evening for all the night time fun!

(is this what other people do? or just me :p)

Well i didn't get to the swimming pool in Sequoia Lodge in July mainly becuase we were too busy in the parks and we couldn't be bothered :P

In 2006 i went to the pool in Newport Bay but only for about 30mins-1 hour, was straight into the park after the swim.  The same goes for 2005.

In 2004 in Sequoia Lodge for the first time we didn't go becuase of any accident that happened at the pool (we seen the person that was involved when we were getting out of the lift).

So i've been to the swimming pools at DLRP a few times but i might not go to one next year, with ToT coming and everything :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!