Trip reports October 21st-26th 2007

Started by tubbsy, October 30, 2007, 07:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtt

wonder how we where able to go anytime, i thought that was the nom for montana rooms, might have been due to our booking problems and why we got the free upgrade
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

pjulie75

Mtt - they mixed up our times for breakfast when we checked in and they gave as a card which has noted in the back VIP - so that meant we could go for breakfast anytime.  It was great, we bypassed the massive queues and were treated like royalty! :P   Maybe you had the same card?!

mtt

we just showed our resort card, we still queued upthough
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Angela

Tubbs... great to hear you had a great time... love the report and the pictures.. am waiting now to go again.. somehow it just do not seem real yet... am staying in Seqouia Lodge also... eating at Hunter's grill the first night... second night at Planet Hollywood... at least we hope so...

tubbsy

Quote from: "Angela"Tubbs... great to hear you had a great time... love the report and the pictures.. am waiting now to go again.. somehow it just do not seem real yet... am staying in Seqouia Lodge also... eating at Hunter's grill the first night... second night at Planet Hollywood... at least we hope so...

I get the feeling from everyone on here we were just unlucky with the restaurants. Nobody else seems to have problems, so fingers crossed for you... oh and is there space in your suitcase? :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Angela

mmh.. space in my suitcase.. I need to bring cheese cookies and chocolate with me.. but well... I have a rather large suitcase... so I might have some space left... but not in my bed... grinz... looking forward to see Disney again (and longer this time) in christmas mood... although it still seems so unreal to me....
and for the restaurant.. I can wait 15 minutes before I can get my food... makes me more hungry though.. but well... that would not be a problem with a buffet I think...
Are you having Disney blues already??

tubbsy

Disney Blues?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Me?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Just a little!  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Angela

ooh poor thing..... I know the feeling... always saving to go back to Disney... mmh.. kinda crazy now I think about it... grinz...thinking about going in summer again with little one... just before the 11 o'clock openings... or maybe when they are.... I am not sure yet.... depends on prizes... and well... little one is still little than.. so no need to be up so late... grinz.. me neither by the way... I am a early sleaper....
gee... I am rambling again... :? :?

tubbsy

:lol:

We're hoping to go in October next year, (got a quote n everything for when we want to go) but we are waiting to hear where Mark could be.... hopefully we'll know by the end of this month where he will be, hopefully with us. Its just a bit frustrating, putting family life on hold again. M'be I should be brave and go without him.... :-k  I would rather go with him tho'.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Angela

Yeah it would be more fun with the hubby I think... I don't have one.. so I do not miss him in Disney... grinz....
will he be send somewhere else again this year? no quite year for him?? to bad.... hope he will be home in October than :)

tubbsy

We could all be moving wth him-just somewhere else in the U.K or Germany. He's not due to go anywhere on his own til 2009, but the job he does... well, you never know. We are hoping to stay here for a few more years as both the kids are settled in school. I dont mind what we do, as long as I know soon and I can sort our lives out for a few more years! :roll: .... and that does mean another visit to Disney!  :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia