Star Wars

Started by flor, May 15, 2005, 11:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flor

Especially for Jorien and Sweeptaker ;-)
Give it a shot about the new movie ;-)

Sweet Laker

Quote from: "flor"Especially for Jorien and Sweeptaker ;-)

You'd better whatch out i'll not sweep you!  :P

Jorien

hahaha, a special topic for us? Wow!  :wink:
But it's so much more fun to talk about it in another topic. LOL!  :P

Well, what can i say about StarWars. Looking forward to go and see the movie. I think this will be the best of the "first" three, because we finally can see how Anakin becomes Darth Vader and how it all fits to the other three movies (the older ones). Those are for me the real StarWars movies, but that's just my opinion. I hope this new movie will be a bit more near those, more dark. If you know what i mean. :wink:

Jorien  :D

Disneyana

Yes that's just the same what I expect from the movie. Can't wait to see it next week and get all the questions answered. But I really prefer the new ones more than the old ones. Don't know why. I just think I like the story of Anakin more. :)  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Sweet Laker

Last Sunday there was a preview display of the Movie Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith in Cannes / France. After the movie there was a Fireworks display, especially for this movie. Here you can watch the movie, and remember: The fireworks is accompanied by the famous Star Wars music. In my opinion a great combination, since i am a lover of fireworks too :D

http://frenchpyro.free.fr/starswar/feu_stars_war_1.avi (16.4 Mo)
http://frenchpyro.free.fr/starswar/feu_stars_war_2.avi (23.7 Mo)

PS: I did not film these movies, they are proporty of http://frenchpyro.free.fr/starswar/

Quote from: "Jorien"hahaha, a special topic for us? Wow!  :wink:
But it's so much more fun to talk about it in another topic. LOL!  :P

No, its not!!  :^o  Haha, yeah, well, i must say i am flattered, they opened it just for us two. Thank you guys  =D>  :thumb:

Jorien

Quote from: "Sweet Laker"Last Sunday there was a preview display of the Movie Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith in Cannes / France. After the movie there was a Fireworks display, especially for this movie. Here you can watch the movie, and remember: The fireworks is accompanied by the famous Star Wars music. In my opinion a great combination, since i am a lover of fireworks too :D

WOW! Thanks for those links! What a great fireworks, and indeed a terrific combination. Don't you love that music. I've seen some things on the news about this premiere. With the stormtroopers walking next to the red carpet. Must have looked amazing. So this fireworks must have been after showing the movie then i guess. Hope wishes will be as great (oops, now i'm doing it again, sorry!)  :wink:

Quote from: "Sweet Laker"No, its not!!  :^o  Haha, yeah, well, i must say i am flattered, they opened it just for us two. Thank you guys  =D>  :thumb:

Great hey, having a special opened topic for us. But see i can't help myself, talking in another topic about something seems so much more fun.  :wink:

Jorien  :D

Kinou

Just back from the movie and WAHHHHHHHOUUUUU!! This is a f.....g good Star Wars!! All we liked from the first trilogy are here and all we hate about the first two EPIDODES (Jar jar:D) are NOT here!!

I can't wait to go see it again! the first breath of Darth Vader is so powerful and Nathalie Portman magnificent, i love her!
Hug it out bitch !

Sweet Laker

I am going the 24th of May and your reaction on this movie is only building up my excitement.

I cant hardly wait to see the movie, FINALLY!!!  :D/

Kristof

So how was it?  I liked it!!  Much better then the previous 2.  :D  :darth:

Disneyana

I loved that last part. It was very powerful and emotional too. In my opinion it's the best of all the Star Wars movies, but that's just my opinion. And it's true that all questions will be answered after seeing this part. It's really great. Everything in this movie is great. The effects, actors, music and story.  :darth:  :trooper:  :thumb:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

The music was soooo overwhelming!  I got the CD today (15,99 euro, last week it was 22 euro).  It has a 70 minutes bonus DVD with themes and footage from the several movies.  It's great!!

flor

I'm not a Star Wars fan. not at all. I even disliked the movies. But Raptor1982 pushed me to go to see the last one. And I was convinced. It was a good movie. I just love Yoda. He's funny.

Jorien

So you've only seen the last one then? Now when you're finally a fan, the movies are over. :lol:  :wink:

I haven't seen it yet, maybe next week or so.

Jorien   :D

flor

Indeed. it's the only one I've seen. But I don't I want to see the other parts. One Star Wars was enough for me ;-)

Jorien

LOL!  :lol: