Kitchen/home merchandise

Started by bestbunnygirl, October 07, 2007, 07:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Quote from: "mtt"buy sweet/biscuit  tins we use them

Like that idea :D

I must admit, when my kids are in a hot buttered toast mood, the music gets on my nerves just a little bit. Especially as Rob dances to it every time it goes off! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

mtt

my mum bought some new cookie filled tins for cannister use
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

RockNRoller

Quote from: "tubbsy"Sorry, back on topic. I'm after Disney tea coffee sugar canisters. Anyone seen anything like that?[/img]
Part way down Main St on the side of the emporium is a cookware/homeware store. Always visit it for tea towels and oven gloves and I'm sure I've seen tea and coffee sets there. Also loads of bathroom stuff too. Last year got a nice ste of mug, tooth brush holder, soap dispenser and tooth paste holdar with Mickey in a bath robe.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Anonymous

They had some nice little Princess cookie tins when I went. They had very nice little cookies inside, and had all the Princesses around the tinr with different lids featuring different Princesses. I got a Belle one surprisingly enough.  :lol:

Just about the right size to use as storage tins actually. They were in the shop further down from Emporium on the same side. I think it's the one with the other kitchen ware stuff in, but these were as you follow the shop through, into the last section which has a lot of Princess stuff and various toys. Soft toys, dolls etc. They were on the counter.

Disneyana

The shop you both mentioned is Lilly's Boutique.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

Yeah, that sounds right. I can never remember the names of all the shops. I know some of them, but not all of them.

bestbunnygirl

Thanks everyone for the ideas, I've got a long list of things to get, my kitchen is going to completely Disneyfied when I get back!! :o)

RockNRoller

Quote from: "Disneyana"The shop you both mentioned is Lilly's Boutique.  :wink:
Aha, sorry I'm there for the rides, I leave the shopping to my wife and my wallet  :lol:
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

clarabella

Sounds a bit steep but sports bar does a cocktail called Blue Sky at 9 Euro and you get a DLRP glass that you can take away, I didn't see it in any shop but it's lovely.... so's the drink, you can get non-alcoholic too I think.
We got 6 glasses all together... not all at once I may add

sarachloe

If anyone is interested the mickey toaster is available at wilkinsons ( a store in uk) for £5. I saw  it today marked at £10 but when i paid for it it was down to £5,  what a bargain, I  also saw it in woolworths last week for £25.
cheers =D>

littlemermaid83

No way £5 why didnt i pick it up the other day when i had some money, it was the last in the shop aswell  :|
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!