The new Pirates of the Caribbean dvd box!

Started by Kristof, May 09, 2005, 09:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The 3th dvd in this new box is really cool!  It shows a lot more extra's, and more stuff from the POTC and how the ride was build.  They have a few interviews with imagineers who worked on the first pirates ride.

Jorien

Yes i heard about it some months ago. So frustrating!  :x Of course they know that fans want to have this (including me), but i actually bought the dvd on the first day it was released. So why should i buy it again? .....I know that answer....for all the extra's that weren't on the first release.  :x So then i'll have the movie twice. Hmm. Don't like it, why did they do that? Okay, know that answer too, to make lots of money! *sigh*

Let's end with something positive. About the box, it looks very good and promissing doesn't it. Would love to see all the extra's about the ride.

Jorien  :D

Kristof

We're just going to sell the first one we got.  :wink:

Patrick

Well I think I will buy this box set for myself since after all the other DVD we have of it is my sisters so its not like I shall be gaining 2 copies of the movie :wink: .  (Then goes off to amazon to see if its here in the UK yet :lol: )

Jorien

Quote from: "raptor1982"We're just going to sell the first one we got.  :wink:

Thought about that, but are you sure that all the things that are on the first edition, are also on the box edition? Because with the LOTR-dvd's those were all different. The 'normal' movie version had other things as extra's on it than the extended movie edition. There were the trailers and more of that stuff that aren't on the extended ones. I know, because i've got the extended ones and my brother the 'normal' ones.  :wink:

Kristof

It's exactly the same 2-disc dvd.  Don't worry.  :D

Jorien

Oh, okay!  :wink: