Miley Cyrus Pregnant ?

Started by Owain, September 25, 2007, 06:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

God with all this news about Vanessa now Miley  :P
Its not true though, just some hacker.

QuoteFrom Product Reviews; Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana Pregnant at 14 can't be true can it?

You will be pleased to hear that it is one of those silly rumours that go around on the net from time to time well I hope so anyway.

Saying that apparently Miley who is the star of the Disney Channel mega hit "Hannah Montana," reportedly told teen zine J-14, "I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans."

Miley's rep has told TMZ that "The story is a complete fabrication. Someone mocked up a fake J-14 article." For their part, J-14 posted this statement on their website: "Despite Internet rumours, J-14 NEVER reported that Miley Cyrus was pregnant. Someone doctored the 'This Just In' article that appeared on page 16 of J-14's July 2007 issue, where a few of Miley's Hannah Montana co-stars talked about her gross habits. Miley is an intelligent, respectable role model for young girls, and the editors of J-14 pride themselves on presenting our readers with credible stories and information."

For TMZ to say that this rumour is not true then it can't be because they are normally right so the chances are that it is fake.

Url; //http://www.product-reviews.net/2007/09/24/miley-cyrus-aka-hannah-montana-rumored-to-be-pregnant/

TowMater

People these days, Making lies just what Wikipedia do.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century