On my last trip to Disneyland Paris I bought...

Started by Disneyana, September 24, 2007, 01:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

Wow, that is a lot of merchandise bestbunnygirl, must of cost you a small fortune.

On my trip last week I didn't get much, I only got the Disneyland Paris book "from sketch to reality" (which is awesome), a picture with pins (in a nice frame) of Stitch which I quite like but I can't put up in my room yet, a huge Paris chocolate bar and a shirt which I think is cools. I might post a picture by the end of the weekend of the Stitch picture.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Nala_84

Wow, you got so much great stuff, bunnygirl ;)! I love shopping at DLRP, too, although I always try not to buy things I haven't planned... And I never bought as much as you did, but it's just great to have those memories at home :)!
The "wild west pictures" look great!! Where is it possible to get them? And the cookies sound so yummy ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

ailsa

wow bestbunnygirl you bought loads! Though thinking about it I probably bought just as much!

MAVERICK

I really want to get the FROM SKETCH TO REALITY book from DLRP can anyone tell me how much it costs   :?:

Disneyana

I bought it on my last trip in September. It costs 45 Euros and it's worth it.  :wink: It's available in English and French.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

MinnieMouse

This book is so wonderful, I buy it any yeras ago and I love it  :lol:

Alexandra

dagobert

This book is one of the best books related to DLRP. When I bought From Sketch to Reality it was only available in French, but I wanted it so much. I had French for four years in school but it's not so easy to read. Maybe I will buy the English version next summer.

Does anybody know if there is a new version available which includes the Walt Disney Studios, because my book is just about DLP, DV and the hotels.

Disneyana

No there isn't a new version available.  :cry:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

LovesDisney

Hi everyone, we just got back from our trip and it was wonderful! I thought I would add a bit more to my collection of Disney stuff and ended up buying

a black and white Mickey Mouse Coffee cup -
a black and white Jack Skeleton Cup...both of these are really lovely and there is a Sally one too..not sure why I didn't get that!  :?
a what we call Fat Stitch plush because he has a pot belly and he's so cute!
3 shiny tin key chains- one Jack Skeleton, one Mickey with Castle and One Mickey by himself
Jack Salt and Pepper Shakers  :D
A 15th anniversary souvenir popcorn bucket with straps and a sorcerer Mickey hat as a top, which is hinged so you can open it to eat  :D! Very cool I thought, I'm just a big kid at heart!

Here is a picture of the Jack merchandise that was on sale in the Mercantile shop in Frontierland, if anyone would like to see ..hope it's not to big! The mug and the salt and pepper shakers are shown in this picture and I'm very happy with them  

:D

LovesDisney

Oh also I meant to say that Alain's book From Sketch to Reality is on sale now on his blog, http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/
He's not charging postage at the moment so it's a deal if you can't get to Disneyland soon!

dagobert

Usually my girlfriend picks the stuff for us :-)
I've bought a DVD (the Disney Resort DVD which is kind of bad and overpriced  :lol: ), the "From Sketch to Reality" book, and lots of pins.
My girlfriends loves the stuffed animals, we have a Piglet and a funny looking Donald. Usually we buy lots of stuff for our families, so that they can see how great DLRP is! :-) And who doesn't like a gift with their favorite character on it? (We did kind of a survey within our family to find out who likes which character most - and Winnie Pooh won..)

The best thing we ever bought is Mickey Mouse silverware - it's really pretty, and when we have guests over they are always impressed by the silverware. But we hope to find some more, anyone seen silverware recently?

Miss Tinkerbell

don't they alway have silverware in Lilly's Boutique?? l thought l saw some there last time l was visiting.

This is my last addition and it's absolutely beautiful, it opens up as a box, the detail is incredible.  The face is the most beautiful Tinkerbell face l've ever seen [-o<

Nala_84

Am I blind?? Or is Miss Tinkerbell really back??  :D/

Your box is really sweet :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

swity

@Nala: In Introduce yourself Miss Tinkerbell announced she's back. Already told her that we missed her  :D

My boyfriend bought me Stitch on our last vistit:

The one that says "Love me" on his shirt...And I do love him  :wink:

Miss Tinkerbell

Yes you already made me blush  :-"

Forgot to say that the from sketch to reality book is now on sale for 20 euros (saw it in Harringtons)