Trip Report 17th - 21st September 2007

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2007, 09:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The last batch of 'outtake' photo's from Day 4.

Anonymous

These are the final few photo's that I still haven't posted from my last trip to DLRP. There are a couple which I've probably posted before, but I'm not sure which one's - they were all taken at the Princess meet n greet, which is all I did on my last day.

And that's it, all my photo's posted from last time.

Looking forward to returning in March, when probably the first thing on the agenda is going to see the Princesses again. :)

Especially Belle!

Disneyana

I just love the photos of Sleeping Beauty. She looks so cute.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

I just loved all the Princesses!  :D

But my heart belonged to Belle!  :lol:

BlueClouds

They're all really great photos!! I can never get good photos of the parade, except Fantillusion. That's strange, isn't it, you'd think Fantillusion was hardest to take photos of. What type of camera do you use?
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

Anonymous

I had a bit of a disaster with my camera on this trip.

I was using a Kodak VS10 I think it was, but on the first day, just a couple of hours before the parade was due to start, I found the camera had broken.

It was a small dual lens camera that because of the dual lens technology, still had a 10x optical zoom. It must have got bashed on Rock N' Rollercoaster as it was fine when I went on, but when I came off all the LCD had gone.

I ended up going up to the Val D'Europe shopping centre and buying a new digital camera. I got a Kodak Z710 which again has a 10x optical zoom (but a normal single lens one) and I think it's 7.3Mp.

When I go anywhere taking photo's I tend to take lots of pictures in quick succession, and then pick out my favourites for printing, albums etc. As you can see, there are a lot of these which I considered to be outtakes.

The first 200 I posted were the ones I got prints of. I then used many of these again, with the odd photo from the others to make up a 64 page photobook from Kodak which I really love. I got one made up of my March photo's too.

Looking forward to returning next year for some more photo's. I know just the perfect spot for parade pics, especially the Princesses, and I'll definitely go and meet the Princesses again to get some more shots like the Belle, Cinderella and Aurora one's.

:)