The Pacifier?

Started by Kristof, May 04, 2005, 03:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Your thoughts!

flor

We've seen the Pacifier.
It's very funny to see such a muscled guy as Vin Diesel do some babysitting and changing nappy's. There is also a little childish song which he has to perform. You just have to see how he is doing that.
It's defenitaly not a child movie!

Jorien

Great! Sounds like a fun movie to see then.  :wink:

Jorien  :D

flor

It is ;)

Jorien

I still have no idea when i will go and see it then (but i know i will), but at the moment that's not something i'm thinking about............i just booked a trip to dlrp!!!!!!!  :D

I know Raptor....... :offtopic: again...........Oops! :wink:

Sweet Laker

I have finally been to The Pacifier.

In one word: Satisfying!

A real Disney movie. It starts with some shooting, you can hear in the background. You see Vin Diesel falling down on the ground and then the story starts. The first part untill the commercials was the part where the story was building up, and the second part, which i liked best, was a true feel good, Disney movie.

I liked Vin Diesel as 'baby-sitter' especially when he teached that wrestling teacher a lesson. And i liked it to see some Jiu Jitsu moves in the movie too, since i am doing that too! :)

Great movie, i will get this one as soon as it is available on the market.

Jorien

So i really have to go and see it then? Still haven't. :? Must find some time to go then, otherwise the same thing will happen as with National Treasure....i have to wait till it's on dvd. Okay, will go and see it soon!  :wink:

I see you've changed your avatar! Looking forward to that one too!  :wink:

Sweet Laker

Yeah, i think you should see this one, in cinema this time :) It just adds some extra atmosphere while watching the movie.

Even with those big tv screens, being available on the consumer market, it is still not possible to get the same typical "cinema atmosphere". You know what i mean ;)

And about Star Wars III: revenge of the Sith... "A few new offtopic posts, i see coming soon" :D/

Jorien

Quote from: "Sweet Laker"Yeah, i think you should see this one, in cinema this time :) It just adds some extra atmosphere while watching the movie.

Even with those big tv screens, being available on the consumer market, it is still not possible to get the same typical "cinema atmosphere". You know what i mean ;)

Yes i know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it's just a lot more fun to go and watch it in cinema then just watching it on tv. At least that's what i think, but i always enjoy a visit to the cinema.

Quote from: "Sweet Laker"And about Star Wars III: revenge of the Sith... "A few new offtopic posts, i see coming soon" :D/

hahaha. That was exactly what i was thinking when i wrote it down. That's why i didn't dare to say more about it in this topic.  :wink: Otherwise we both are the ones starting it again.  :wink:

Jorien

Last night i've been to the pacifier!!!! And it's really a nice and fun movie to watch. There were some very funny scenes in it, like  the scenes with that teacher for example. Had a great laugh. So everyone who hasn't seen it yet.....go and see it!  :wink: