Ratatouille Restaurant

Started by MSW, September 01, 2007, 04:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSW

Restaurant with Ratatouille,

It's French,
It's from Disney!
So it'll perfectly fit, next to Crush and Cars, replacing 'ToonTown' (Just a character photo corner and a dressing room, I thought).
In case of 'spoilers', I'd say, the one's who have been able to watch the cool new movie, the restaurant that's starting with the letter G.
I would imagine,
all dishes made in the movie, plus a kind of 'Ratatouille' dish.
Characters could show up, I mean Remy and his brother while people are eating.
Escuisite Haute Cuisine, and a artwork on every plate.
And not a 'place to snack' but a little expensive,
so it would be a special dinner for everybody.
The Ratatouille theme is a good idea,
But what about a whole restaurant?

Kristof

Toon Town is in fact covering up the Imaginations building.

Maybe if they put the entrance on the path between the Tram Tour and the Toon Studio area, it might work, that is if they put the restaurant inside Imaginations and remove the CM costuming department.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "raptor1982"Toon Town is in fact covering up the Imaginations building.

Maybe if they put the entrance on the path between the Tram Tour and the Toon Studio area, it might work, that is if they put the restaurant inside Imaginations and remove the CM costuming department.

yup, the tram tours thing needs to be redone completely now :(

as for now there is an all you can eat restaurant with a Ratatouille based sign
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Owain

The restaurant could be a building covered with huge Fake Chesses  :P

WDI1992

If they would do that, wouldn't it be nice if the building was the actual restaurant from the film? There would be other gaps to be filled then again. But the idea is nice... but for now we have the Ratatouille themed buffet at Rendes-vous des stars wich is very nice.
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net