mr potato head

Started by treble, August 25, 2007, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treble

:ears: does anyone know if the mr potato head pick and mix shop still exsists in the studio park? also do you have to have a potato or can you just have a box of parts? my daughter already has 5 and really doesn't need any more  :stitch:

just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Anonymous

It was still there when I went in March. I don't know about whether or not you need to buy a spud! :)

-breeno-

When i was there in July they still had them and i think you can buy parts on their own but i'm not too sure.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Kristof

Yes, it still is.  There's also one at the Disney Store in Disney Village.  

I was told by the manager of the Walt Disney Studios Store you were not allowed too.  After having a discussion, she said she would make an exception.

Owain

When i was searching for a present for my brother i got him this Mr. Potato Head Thing. It was a giant Mr. Potato head model (plastic) and inside had 2 Giant Potatos and 2 Small Potatos and a wide selection of diffrent parts to dress them up in. It was 25 euros in the Hotel Cheyenne Store but i saw it in one of the park shops too.

Heres some pictures;

Mr. Potato Empty;

The Potato Family;

Dressing Clothes;

Mr. Potato Full of the things;

madame_leota

when i went i bought 2 boxes, 1 with a potato head in and 1 without. I asked te woman serving on the tills and she said that yes it was fine to do that. My son has them nw and he loves them. I guess its up to the person serving you though but if you ask with a pretty please and a cherry ontop im sure they will be fine about it.

casschr05

Yes It is still there in August
You just fill up the box with what you want and you don't need a head

treble

:ears: thanks everyone :ears:
 :pluto: i love the giant mr potato head. there are a lot of pieces there that my daughter doesn't have. hopefully it will still be there when we go next year :minnie:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

goofy-2000

Does anybody know what parts they sell now?
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha