Half way there *updates*

Started by Nicholas-c, August 23, 2007, 04:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Im currently half way to disney :D staying with auuty and uncle's, making the final leg of the trip on saturday morning :) this is going to be my "blog" somewhat and i will keep you informed of my day-to-day activities at disney :D

all photos can be found at http://www.zooomr.com/photos/nicholascdisney/

There isn't any yet tho :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

-breeno-

I'm looking forward to reading your report and your pictures.

Have you been on Buzz yet?  Do you know where the photo point is?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

mtt

have a great time
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Soap

Have fun Nicholas!!

I've been back for a day now...miss the parc already  :(
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Nicholas-c

First Day !

had the first day in the park and man it was very busy!!! for buzz we were looking at 100 minutes and on pirates the que was all the way back to the caves!!!! Been on suspension bridge etc then went to DLP Hotel for fancy drinks :) So we haven't done much today, i have lots of photos but will not upload since it is very slow internet connection :(

Later today we are going back into the park to watch the wishes fireworks and hopefully *fingers crossed* the park wont be as busy, as for me i am going to check emails and go for a swim :)

Also there was alot of accidents around the place a few CM's blocking areas off with stretchers and fast response teams! all very fun
July 2009 - All alone

Crush_Love

Quote from: "Soap"Have fun Nicholas!!

I've been back for a day now...miss the parc already  :(

i am now back since one day ..^^

nicolas i wish i were you, i wanna be in dlrp too, and see wishes  :cry:  :cry:
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Owain

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"and go for a swim :)

Lucky thing  :lol:

Parkfisch

Swim ? DLP Hotel = Disneyland Hotel ?
I've never been at the pool there, but I think it's not very exciting there ( in comparisson to the one at the Newport Bay Club ).

Nicholas-c

Hey guys, sorry for not updating i was a little bit ill yesterday :(

Once again we haven't done much today! its that baby cousin of mine :P she likes her naps at 1pm etc but i have walked around the studios today and will ride all the rides first thing tomorrow morning,

Best part of the day was tower of terror.... they were all on cherry picker things and they were testing the lift bit and all the doors!!!! don't have any photos because i forgot to charge my camera battery last night *doh*

hopefully i will get alot more done tomorrow, i would of today but you can only have one fast pass at a time  :shock:
July 2009 - All alone

-breeno-

Sounds interesting about ToT.  Hope youe feel ok now.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Nicholas-c

had my last day today and i have done pretty much everything!!! including parades etc :p tired now

when i get home i have over 2000 photos to sort though and upload to the interweb  :P im going to have fun! :p
July 2009 - All alone