can someone help me with this pluto cartoon?

Started by madame_leota, August 19, 2007, 09:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

theres 2 pluto cartoons that i remember seeing when i was younger and wondered if anyone knows what they are called maybe its actualy the same 1...

1'st one starts off i think with pluto outside a record shop and he uses his tail as a needle on a reccord player and opens his mouth and the music comes out, all the laydee dogs think its him singing and are swooning all over him and what not.

2'nd is when pluto falls for that cute little saussage dog and he keeps trying to get to her but the big grey dog (maybe a bulldog but im not sure and i dont remember his name, is it spike maybe) keeps chasing him off ive got a vauge recolection of something to do with a fence (told you it was vauge) but i think pluto gets the girl in the end

Anonymous

I watched the second one last night. It's Pluto's Heartthrob. The other one is Pluto's Blue Note. Pluto's Blue Note starts with him singing in his kennel and all the birds and insects and so on in the garden are complaining about the noise he's making. He ends up in a music store and gets his tail caught on a record player, which he then takes back to his kennel and has all the female dogs swooning over 'his' voice.

And yes, the bulldogs name is Spike, and he and the dachschund (Pluto's girlfriend) appear in several of the Pluto shorts. Quite funny that both Pluto and Tom & Jerry had a bulldog called Spike in them. There's also a rather flea bitten cat that appears in a number of shorts with Pluto, and Figaro the cat from Pinocchio also shares the spotlight with him in a few shorts. And of course he's been 'owned' in shorts by Mickey, Minnie and Donald. Although I don't recall him ever being 'owned' by Goofy, but that would be just weird, a dog owning a dog.  :roll:

Both were released on Walt Disney Treasures : Complete Pluto Volume 2 last December in the US.

madame_leota

thanks prince!! i will look them up later and let my tiddler watch them. i think he would love them