High School Musical 2

Started by Kristof, August 19, 2007, 08:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I read on the BBC News site that the Characters were at Oxford Street in the HMV Store for signings.

//http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6969062.stm

Owain

Ive seen this film and its very good. Not to Cheesey and nice songs. But going to watch the U.K Premier tommrow though anway.  :)

Anyone else going to watch it ?

miss disney fan

my son has already put it on planner for 6pm and then hes set the sky+ to record the 9pm show

to be honest i'm sick to the back teeth of all the clips and songs they keep playing on the disney channels, will be glad hen it has been air here  :roll:

Owain

Quote from: "miss disney fan"my son has already put it on planner for 6pm and then hes set the sky+ to record the 9pm show

to be honest i'm sick to the back teeth of all the clips and songs they keep playing on the disney channels, will be glad hen it has been air here  :roll:
I dont think you will be able to get rid of it that easy Miss Disney Fan  :lol: , After its aired im guessing they will be advertising a sing along version, a fact version and another one saying have you seen high school musical 2? heres your second chance ! :P

And then when it comes out on DVD this winter there will be more adverts !

And the countless playing High School Musical music videos.

miss disney fan

yea, i know what you mean owain, i dont think it will be too bad after the films been air, its just all the run up we have had to it, its been going on for months now  :roll:

Anthony

Did anyone watch HSM2?  Was it any good, better than the first? Post your thoughts!

I've got it saved for another day... :)

Owain

Ha Ha, Its pretty good. Some bits are quite Chessey. Great Songs and storyline. Its just as good as the first one. :)

Im so cool i watched the premier and watched it all over again at 9.  :lol:

Seen it a total 3 times now, its worth watching people if you thought the first was a let down  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "Owain"Im so cool i watched the premier and watched it all over again at 9.  :lol:

Seen it a total 3 times now
Wow, and you'll be singing along with the singalong version on Sunday too, right? :lol:  :lol:

Owain

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Owain"Im so cool i watched the premier and watched it all over again at 9.  :lol:

Seen it a total 3 times now
Wow, and you'll be singing along with the singalong version on Sunday too, right? :lol:  :lol:

Yes Definatly ill probably watch it againg tommorow tooo  :lol:

The new animated series is good to, Phineas and Ferb. Which Stars Ashley Tisdale to  :)

15MagicalYears

I loved it!
Watched it two times last night!  :P

TowMater

I saw it last night, It was way more better than the 1st one, the music is great & catchy - I can't stop singing 'What Time is it?', 'I don't dance', 'You are the music in me' & 'Fabulous', I loved the outtakes inculding the bit when Sharpay's golf car broke down so Zac had to push it with Ashley looking confused, Miley Cyrus also appears in the final song.

Bravo to the crew & cast of High School Musical!  =D>
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Owain

Quote from: "TowMater"I saw it last night, It was way more better than the 1st one, the music is great & catchy - I can't stop singing 'What Time is it?', 'I don't dance', 'You are the music in me' & 'Fabulous', I loved the outtakes inculding the bit when Sharpay's golf car broke down so Zac had to push it with Ashley looking confused, Miley Cyrus also appears in the final song.

Bravo to the crew & cast of High School Musical!  =D>

Yes, the outakes were great. And i knew that was Hannah Montana :lol:

I think that was one of the voting things to have her on there that they did later this year.  :)

Nicholas-c

watched it because nothing else was on :p

its  alright, not the best film in the world but certainly better than the first, im sure it will have little kids running around again :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Owain

Yayyyy ! Sing-a-Long is on now !  :lol:

What time is it !   :P

TowMater

Quote from: "Owain"Yayyyy ! Sing-a-Long is on now !  :lol:

What time is it !   :P

:shock: Oh No! I forgot about that! I had a lay in until 11:15am, Is there another one?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century