"Sale" at DLRP?

Started by Nala_84, August 17, 2007, 10:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Good morning everybody ;)

Maybe someone of you knows: I'd like to know whether there are some special sales or offers made at Disneyland Resort Paris sometimes?!

I remember I bought a big-t (as a pyjama :D) at Plaza East or West Boutique in 2004 which was offered for the half price, I guess it was about 7 Euros or so...
Do they randomly offer a SALE, or are there more offers in special shops where you get merchandise for less money?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

madame_leota

when i go in feb with donutter there is quite often a sale on then, i got a big baby pegasus for 7 euro!! i was chuffed to bits!! i had bought a small one for my friend the day before and i think that was nearly 7 euros too!

I bought a beautiful baby frame too for about 5 euro in the sale, it had baby mickey & minnie on a rocker on the front and it was wind up and they moved up and down as it played a tune.

Masamune

:o That shop just outside the exit sells sale stuff. On my visit in June, I bought an awesome Cinderella jumper for 7.50 Euros, and it was originally something like 25 Euros.

Anonymous

I think they often have different things for sale around the Parks. I picked up a few pins (some Princess one's) and a Belle key ring in March, which were all on sale on counters of the different shops. I also got some plush Donald and Minnie's (2 of each, 1 for me and 1 for my Niece) from Star Traders in Discoveryland which were about 5 euro's each.

It's a shame they don't have snowglobes or WDCC figurines or Armani's on sale though.  :lol:

madame_leota

yeah wouldnt that be nice!! really though the snow globes are not a bad price. They are aprox the same in euros as they are in pounds here (60 pound for one here 60 euro there, works out to about £40 something quid depending on exchange rates at the time) so cant really complain

Anonymous

Depends if you get the big ones or not, I got 2 at 90 euro's in March and 1 at 75 euro's.

15MagicalYears

This was back in May,
but anyway I got glasses with diffrent designs for 3 euros.
I got a Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, and Winnie the Pooh.
Good deal on my account.  :D

Disneyana

The little shop just when your out of the park always sell reduced merchandise. It's not really a shop, it looks more like a "kiosk". And it's outside the right exit.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

Thank you all for your answers  :stitch_bounce:

Yeah maybe it wasn't the Plaza East/West Boutique, but the "Kiosk" on the right exit site where I bought my T-Shirt... that's nice to hear that they always sell reduced stuff, so I know I will surely buy something there in September  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anonymous

Yeah, I'll have to check that place out in September too.

:)

mtt

will have to check out this shop, i love the shop at wdw downtown disney where they have a shop where everything is under $10 and they have gifts at 4 for $10, I got a lot of bargains there
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

casschr05

Yes,
two options:
1- go to the two shops by the exit to the park
2- most shops have items on sale especially clothing

madame_leota

when i was in DLRP last week they had some stuff on sale but not a lot, i got 2 fantastic pluto plushes, 1 for me one for auron.

Mine is really big reduced from around 40 euro down to 20, i got him in the shop just inside the exit in the main park, they were in a big wooden box right by the door

aurons is not so big but he is still large, around 14 inches i would say, originaly 26 euro reduced down to 15 euro in a shop on main street

if you wanna look out for them both have short curlyish fur, the huge one of him is led down, in the other he is sat up, very sweet! there wasnt a sign up for the smaller one, he was just on the shelf with all the other pluto plushies and when i picked him up i saw on his tag he had been reduced! woohooooo! :lol:

Disneyana

I have the large Pluto too. I bought im in the shop inside the Studio 1 in WDS.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

RockNRoller

I've often found that the smaller shops like the Star Tours shop or the one at the exit to POTC has merchandise from other areas of the park reduced. My greatest bargain was an English copy of "From Sketch to Reaility" normally 100 Euro's down to 45.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"